• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

Still a rookie in the truest sense, but he clearly doesn't give a fuck about pressure situations, is progressing on his reads better this week than last, and straight up just won the game for us.

I'm a fan

Refs helped us this week! He does seem calm in the pocket, although he got some happy feet in that 4th Q after the turnovers.

Just needs to read the field better. Had a chance to have a huge game today I feel, lot of missed plays, but he pulled it out with some help.

Pettine is the real God. Love that mofo

JABEE

The Eagles lost when the Eagles ran one more play before the 2 minute warning. It made no sense.

That same play, Vick and Celek got hurt.

Reposting because it doesn't get old. Great week for NFL so far.

ibhRuRqlV0c5m9.gif

What page did this happen on?

Gobias

Banned
The only positive of the Browns game is fans won't build up Jason Campbell to be some sort of mystical savior who just needs a chance to succeed.

Caja 117

The Eagles lost when the Eagles ran one more play before the 2 minute warning. It made no sense.

That same play, Vick and Celek got hurt.

Yes, it was weird they didnt just wait for the 2 minutes warning....

Ugh...this icing the kicker is just cheap.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Refs helped us this week! He does seem calm in the pocket, although he got some happy feet in that 4th Q after the turnovers.

Just needs to read the field better. Had a chance to have a huge game today I feel, lot of missed plays, but he pulled it out with some help.

Pettine is the real God. Love that mofo

Pettine better get the fattest contract we can offer a guy.

Oh, and hey, look who is leading the league in sacks already....SUPER MARIO

Why didn't Tennessee call a timeout there? Give themselves 15 seconds or so the win or tie if Houston misses. I swear, NFL coaches have no concept of time management.

beast786

David Akers gets me nervous everytime he kicks.

Jason Hanson where art thou?

Akers are you goddamned kidding me.

WHERE'S BASED KICKALICIOUS WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!

Akers is fucking TRASH!!!!!

AHAHHAHHAHAHAH HE MISSED IT AGAIN!

Akers, what are you doing?

Akers get the fuck out you bum......

Kickalicious-feature.jpg

Make the call now, Mayhew.

Kill him

KingGondo

Banned
The only positive of the Browns game is fans won't build up Jason Campbell to be some sort of mystical savior who just needs a chance to succeed.
Truth.

I'd also say the front 7 is very encouraging. But everything else is a huge work in progress. The offensive line in particular has been pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom