• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

Wow somehow I knew that a short pass tackled before the first down marker would be EXACTLY what happened. I really wish I'd called that shot on here beforehand because I verbally said it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
GG Cardinals. Tough road game, we should've won, but good game.

We're still 1-1 so we'll take this L, but damn we should''ve won this game.

brentech

Our advantage going into this game is we are playing against statue Carson Palmer and our defensive line is going to destroy him. I expect a close game but we will prevail through defensive turnovers.
And they manage 1 sack. Because you know, greatest D-line in history, amirite?

Doorman

GG Cardinals. Tough road game, we should've won, but good game.

We're still 1-1 so we'll take this L, but damn we should''ve won this game.

What makes you say that, exactly? It's not like there were any big screw-jobs by the refs or anything. We lost this last possession because that last offensive series was a joke and our defense committed a variety of retarded penalties, to the surprise of nobody.

We earned this "Same Old Lions" loss, absolutely.

Draxal

LOL. Offense totally fucked the defense today. Defense can only hang on for so long without getting some level of production out of the offense. When you go into the half down 1 point having held the Broncos offense to 1 TD and 10 points and offense has done nothing? Yeah...

Our offensive line is shit but lets not pretend that Eli is playing well either.

Defense sucked it up too, lets be real there's a severe lack of talent over the entire roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom