• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that defense is still horrible, the fact that the offense is even worse doesn't hide that point. Let us not forget how horrible Decker was in the first half for the Broncos.

...and my point is when you've got a lack of talent your QB can't be making dumb fuck throws and playing as poorly as he has when your defense is catching breaks and playing above that talent level.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:kas

hehehehe

dat stafford

lol lions

Stafford has nothing to do with this loss. He had a great game, as usual, but dropped balls, Bush fumble and the Akers miss lost us the game. Stafford is better than Rapistberger at this point, I think you can admit that.

We'll handle business against the Skins' next week.

that's all you can hold on to when your team sucks donkey cock in 2013 and your QB throws ints at triple coverage

So what, your cheating PoS team and your Metro sexual QB lost to our Goober... that stings and will continue to sting for years, if the Giants have a bad year, shit happens, but losing to a goober twice will never go away...

563049_10151839578558605_1270126652_n.jpg

I fucks with this pic

RyanDG

Stafford has nothing to do with this loss. He had a great game, as usual, but dropped balls, Bush fumble and the Akers miss lost us the game. Stafford is better than Rapistberger at this point, I think you can admit that.

The only thing I have against stafford are his side arm throws that he forces into double and triple coverage. Yes, when you have CJ you can do that, but damn those look terrifying.

I am incredibly suprised at how Knowshown Moreno has decided he was going to step up and be the number 1 guy in the Broncos backfield. I thought there was going to be a committee this year, but it seems like Hillman and Ball decided to hand Moreno that number 1 role.

Draxal

...and my point is when you've got a lack of talent your QB can't be making dumb fuck throws and playing as poorly as he has when your defense is catching breaks and playing above that talent level.

He was having an average game until the game became out of reach after Moreno just blew past the d?

Dumb fuck throw at half time, but the game was lost way before he started reaching in the fourth quarter.

jakncoke

Banned

Steelers will make the playoffs again before the Lioins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom