• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

Great break on the ball.

In real time it didn't look like any of the Niner WRs were running an inward breaking route against off coverage. Easier for the DB to just drive it.

Kaeperpick!

Seriously, make him read the defense. And don't leave Boldin wide open all game in the process. Maybe Kaep will prove himself to be some unstoppable juggernaut QB, but make him prove it.

Pimpwerx

So guys, I'm about 15 minutes away from a really tough decision. Do I watch Breaking Bad live so I can catch all the realtime reactions in the thread, or do I stay on the Niners game and watch my recording later? Decisions decisions. PEACE.

Mindlog

So guys, I'm about 15 minutes away from a really tough decision. Do I watch Breaking Bad live so I can catch all the realtime reactions in the thread, or do I stay on the Niners game and watch my recording later? Decisions decisions. PEACE.
Breaking Bad. Football sucks.

Syrinx

I think it's time to give Greg Schiano the boot.

Bucs should have won this game, but all sorts of dumb mistakes cost them. That Demarr Dotson illegal formation on that Jackson TD was just...I can't even. This team has no discipline. The mistakes are widespread enough to indicate to me that Schiano is abjectly failing at his job of making sure the Bucs play basic football. Mistakes that should have been ironed out in training camp. Really, how many times does there have to be miscommunications on substitutions and whatnot for the higher-ups to realize that something is wrong? I don't see anybody else making these mistakes, let alone as consistently as the Bucs are.

We're going to New England next week. We're going to do more stupid stuff, and they're not, because they're disciplined and well-coached. And they're going to beat us, probably in embarrassing fashion. And this team is at the point where people shouldn't be waiting for them to get these issues together. Because they should have been dealt with long, long ago.

I'm watching last weeks ep right now, I'm a bad football fan right now. I think I might watch the new one too, to catch live reactions with my friends.PEACE

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Lol, I just noticed that Robert Meachum was back on the roster. At least they didn't try to resign Stallworth. What a bust he was.

I think it's time to give Greg Schiano the boot.

Bucs should have won this game, but all sorts of dumb mistakes cost them. That Demarr Dotson illegal formation on that Jackson TD was just...I can't even. This team has no discipline. The mistakes are widespread enough to indicate to me that Schiano is abjectly failing at his job of making sure the Bucs play basic football. Mistakes that should have been ironed out in training camp. Really, how many times does there have to be miscommunications on substitutions and whatnot for the higher-ups to realize that something is wrong? I don't see anybody else making these mistakes, let alone as consistently as the Bucs are.

We're going to New England next week. We're going to do more stupid stuff, and they're not, because they're disciplined and well-coached. And they're going to beat us, probably in embarrassing fashion. And this team is at the point where people shouldn't be waiting for them to get these issues together. Because they should have been dealt with long, long ago.

Schiano should totally be fired. All this posturing during victory formation and all that he has really done is show how soft he really is. Compensating because he is a pussy and an awful coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom