• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
x4

squicken asked which of the 4 newcomer QBs would have the sophomore slump this year, at this point I think the question is which (if any) of the 4 won't. After watching Luck a bit today, Kaep is the safest bet. And that's only because that run game (and his scrambling) is so strong.

I asked that you asshole.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Holy shit. That was one of the ugliest Saints games since Drew Brees has been here. Dude was inexcusably awful all day. I know the Bucs have a much improved secondary, but those picks, especially the second one, was one of the most horrid fucking things my eyes have ever witnessed. Some games Drew Brees likes to take a few swigs of liquor (and Vicodin from Coach LOL RIGHT GUYS?) on the sideline.

We did so not deserve to win that game with all the points we left on the table, but somehow the Gods of Football have it out for the Bucs. To lose two games in a row like that? Gat damn. Fuck you Bucs fans, but I'm sure your past two Sundays have been rough to say the least.

And one last thing to note: leave Mark Ingram at the Tampa Bay airport. Erase his memory and let him go on to work outside of pro football. Best of luck to you in your non-football professional endeavors, Mark. If I ever see you touch another football in person or on television I might do something crazy to myself.

I thought he had a decent preseason but for whatever reason, they've had a time getting him integrated in the offense with any consistency. None of the RBs had a great day running

Hearing Charles Godfrey may be out for the season with a torn achilles.

smdh

An already terrible secondary got decimated today. At this point we should keep Rivera, and tank for Clowney by letting moRon lose every game for us.

witness

Holy shit. That was one of the ugliest Saints games since Drew Brees has been here. Dude was inexcusably awful all day. I know the Bucs have a much improved secondary, but those picks, especially the second one, was one of the most horrid fucking things my eyes have ever witnessed. Some games Drew Brees likes to take a few swigs of liquor (and Vicodin from Coach LOL RIGHT GUYS?) on the sideline.

We did so not deserve to win that game with all the points we left on the table, but somehow the Gods of Football have it out for the Bucs. To lose two games in a row like that? Gat damn. Fuck you Bucs fans, but I'm sure your past two Sundays have been rough to say the least.

And one last thing to note: leave Mark Ingram at the Tampa Bay airport. Erase his memory and let him go on to work outside of pro football. Best of luck to you in your non-football professional endeavors, Mark. If I ever see you touch another football in person or on television I might do something crazy to myself.

Couldn't agree more, one of the worst Brees wins since he's been here. That throw to Colston at the end was fantastic though. Ingram either needs to be traded or cut, they should have kept Ivory. At least he had an attitude and would try to run over somebody when he had his chances.

Dumbass Seahawk fans. You don't mess around with lightning.

All games should be in domes
wnJpg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom