• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I promised my gf I wouldn't watch Breaking Bad without her (she's at the Sox/Yanks game)...well, fuck that. I'm not sitting through a 60 minute wet blanket delay.

eznark

Banned
This gives us plenty of time to laugh at the Lions and Bucs.
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

Kacar

Dungy preaching that you have to have a running game to win.

Didn't he win super bowl with 32nd ranked rush offense?

eznark

Banned
Amazing. IR3 pretending like putting up garbage stats in the 4th quarter is meaningful. Give me a break, clown. That's Kas logic.

Bowser

So Byron Bell was a large part of why Mario Williams had a record 4.5 sacks today. How does he feel like he played?

“There was a play here and there,” Bell said. “When Cam was scrambling he’d come in on the back side late. Those things are going to happen. I could stay on him longer but I mean, it wasn’t a match that difficult. I’ve played against better guys.

“Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good player. I feel like I played well against him for the most part. You try to go out there and win every block but it’s the National Football League. That man gets paid just like I get paid. I’m going to go out there and keep battling and get ready to work. I know what I’m capable of.”

Go kill yourself pls.

brentech

Amazing. IR3 pretending like putting up garbage stats in the 4th quarter is meaningful. Give me a break, clown. That's Kas logic.

yeah, was just laughing at that with my wife. he thinks that their 'turn around' meant something by that point to the GB defense

Zeke

sweet I can roll with a longer delay hopefully by than my girl will be off the tv and I won't have to watch this laggy ass feed

Kacar

ESPN says it was ranked 18th that year.

Well I take it back then. For some reason i remember clearly ESPN saying years back that they had the worst ranked. Must of been a non super bowl year.

I don't feel like looking it up I'm probably wrong anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom