• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

_woLf

I'm a few miles East of Seattle and it's not even that bad. We've had MUCH worse weather over the past few weeks.

Very strange summer...we never get lightning here usually.

Great announcement. "Due to the weather and the safety of the players, the game will be temporarily suspended because of the weather. The game will proceed when it is safe to play.".

Doorman

How about NFL stadiums just build retractable roofs? If lighting appears, pause for a couple of minutes to close the roof, problem solved.

I feel like lightning delays have been popping up in both college and pro a hell of a lot more this year than it has before.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Jesus Christ NFL, nobody cares about lightning.

yea, except for all the pewee leagues, middle school, highschool and college leagues from baseball, football, track, soccer stop play for lightning. Seriously, don't be a moron.

Crisco

Banned
Just designate one person to stand in the middle of the field with a lightning rod so the game can go on around them. Preferably Ron Rivera.

jakncoke

Banned
All games should be in domes

tumblr_me4tq8lNWr1qdr6nio1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom