• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJerit

They're dreadful. We've always sort of had terrible uniforms - the all blacks had a 90s charm, but they were ugly. Raiders do the black way classier.

I'm hoping beyond hope that Blank orders up a new set of uniforms when we move to the new stadium.

On the plus side, we're not wearing the black alternates at all this year. On the down side, we're not wearing those sweet 70s throwbacks, which look nice.

ew.gif

eznark

Banned
Brady gets that call. Running QBs don't. And it was a really late slide

I love that Harbaugh scream bloody murder about Matthews then instructs his guys to do exactly what he is crying about.

That kind of deceptive ass-holeishness is what the NFL needs.

JCizzle

Serious question, how are you a red sox fan and a niners fan and you somehow hate the Patriots?

I loved jerry rice as a really little kid growing up, so I've liked them ever since. Everything else I just root for where I grew up - I've watched the niners forever, through the ken dorsey era (he really bulked up this offseason!) and all the other shit over the past decade +.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom