• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

I just hate the damn injuries. I can live with blowouts - especially division game blowouts.

Just like last year we left with major injuries.
Yeah, that sucks.

I hate to see Reid go down. He's played really solid so far, one of the few (maybe the only) bright spots in our secondary.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I cleaned up this week, 13 points in the bank. All that's left now is Monday Night.

I have Pittsburgh, but I may change it to Cincinnati before the game...

rando14

GG Niners, yall are an elite team and I look forward to the game in Candlestick. Love for Niners gaf brothers as usual.

My take

+ Defensive line. GOD DAMN THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE. Not much more to say
+ Sherm: Two huge INTs, very nice
+ Marshawn: Had a rough week last week so I knew he'd do well today but I didn't expect this!

- Russell: #3 didnt have to do much today considering how much we ran and the Niner's D line but he didnt have a sharp arm today.
- Penalties: getting really fucking sick of all the flags brahs

That was a royal teeth kicking of the epic kind. Seattle wanted to knock the 49ers off their pedestal, and not only did they do that but they friggin buried them. For all the talk about the blowout last year, not only did they get blown out by the same margin, but they didn't score a touchdown. Sad.

Doomsayer

Yeah, that sucks.

I hate to see Reid go down. He's played really solid so far, one of the few (maybe the only) bright spots in our secondary.

Rogers has been getting roasted since the NFC Championship game two years ago and Whitner is terrible at covering.

Honestly, our defense looked good while Reid was there. Once Dahl came in every completion Seattle had was with Dahl in the area. Dude is just bad, I'd rather roll with Spillman.

Really terrible game plan as well. We need to run the ball more and let Hunter get more touches.

Good game, Hawk-GAF.

Lunchbox

Banned
The fuck Caps running?
scared

ouTwh0B.jpg

Fjordson

Rogers has been getting roasted since the NFC Championship game two years ago and Whitner is terrible at covering.

Honestly, our defense looked good while Reid was there. Once Dahl came in every completion Seattle had was with Dahl in the area. Dude is just bad, I'd rather roll with Spillman.

Really terrible game plan as well. We need to run the ball more and let Hunter get more touches.

Good game, Hawk-GAF.
Yep, agreed.

Luckily Davis was walking around on the sideline so hopefully he comes back soon and if Reid is just a concussion he should be back in a few weeks. With Manningham back in about month we should look much stronger than today. I hope.

Seattle is no joke, though. That defense is fucking forreal.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I dont know those big words, so Im gonna take that as disrespect.
It's when you try to reconcile two contradictory thoughts in your mind, like "49ers are far superior to the Seachickens" and "Seahawks have blown us out in our last two games" and end up with mental gymnastics to still make it work like "they cheated!", "they pipe in noise!", or "congrats on your superbowl!"

Fantomex

It's when you try to reconcile two contradictory thoughts in your mind, like "49ers are far superior to the Seachickens" and "Seahawks have blown us out in our last two games" and end up with mental gymnastics to still make it work like "they cheated!", "they pipe in noise!", or "congrats on your superbowl!"

Ooooooooooh.

holy smokes that was a beating in the 2nd half. couldn't run the ball and kap had tunnel vision. i guess seattle truly is a house of horrors for us. only alex can win there and he is in KC now :( first you are the class of music, and now the class of the nfl seattle!

on the plus side, the hour long delay allowed me to watch breaking bad. great episode!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
That avatar is worse than the furry avatar. Stahp.
Carolina Panthergirl was happy and upbeat, this is just depressing. :(

SPEAKING OF WHICH

ATTENTION DUFFMCWALIN

I didn't really have anything special in mind, so let's just go with the avatar Bowser passed on and Biscotti you for the coming week:

iHaOdic.png

At least Cajun will be happy now.

Caja 117

Richard Sherman on Harbaugh: "sportmanship sometimes dont go both ways" reffering to when Sherman went to the field to give him a handshake and Good Game to him and Harb just went off without saying anything.

ChanHuk

Banned
I still think the Raiders go 3-13 with wins against the Jets and Chargers. That will probably get us the 2nd pick

Question is what is Reggie gonna do with either the 1st or 2nd pick? I think if he gets the 1st pick he'll just go for Clowney, if its the 2nd pick and lets say Bridgewater is available, I can see him getting a team to mortgage their future on Bridgewater. Which I wouldn't mind.

rando14

holy smokes that was a beating in the 2nd half. couldn't run the ball and kap had tunnel vision. i guess seattle truly is a house of horrors for us. only alex can win there and he is in KC now :( first you are the class of music, and now the class of the nfl seattle!

on the plus side, the hour long delay allowed me to watch breaking bad. great episode!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmTK_eSOCN4

love ya fmt, GG

Narag

Carolina Panthergirl was happy and upbeat, this is just depressing. :(

SPEAKING OF WHICH

ATTENTION DUFFMCWALIN

I didn't really have anything special in mind, so let's just go with the avatar Bowser passed on and Biscotti you for the coming week:

iHaOdic.png

At least Cajun will be happy now.

A fine choice.

I was in DC years ago and had to listen some kid on the metro whine about how we pump in noise at the Clink and how it was the only we beat the Redskins in the playoffs. Whine whine whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom