• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Carolina Panthergirl was happy and upbeat, this is just depressing. :(

SPEAKING OF WHICH

ATTENTION DUFFMCWALIN

I didn't really have anything special in mind, so let's just go with the avatar Bowser passed on and Biscotti you for the coming week:

iHaOdic.png

At least Cajun will be happy now.

Squeeeeeee!
Yes use that one its adorable.

Hunter S.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

ATTENTION DUFFMCWALIN

I didn't really have anything special in mind, so let's just go with the avatar Bowser passed on and Biscotti you for the coming week:

iHaOdic.png

Not cool.

Fantomex

Question is what is Reggie gonna do with either the 1st or 2nd pick? I think if he gets the 1st pick he'll just go for Clowney, if its the 2nd pick and lets say Bridgewater is available, I can see him getting a team to mortgage their future on Bridgewater. Which I wouldn't mind.

You'll still be the Raiders though.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

ATTENTION DUFFMCWALIN

iHaOdic.png

Oh shit. :jnc

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I was in DC years ago and had to listen some kid on the metro whine about how we pump in noise at the Clink and how it was the only we beat the Redskins in the playoffs. Whine whine whine.
To be fair, the acoustics at Clink definitely help make it loud, but you don't need to do something so crude as using speakers or some shit. It's all about focusing the sound waves you already have.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

ATTENTION DUFFMCWALIN

iHaOdic.png

Wow. This is hilarious.

Link

The Autumn Wind
ESPN was just showing Giants post-game interviews and the footage was credited to Al Jazeera America. What the what?

cdyhybrid

Richard Sherman on Harbaugh: "sportmanship sometimes dont go both ways" reffering to when Sherman went to the field to give him a handshake and Good Game to him and Harb just went off without saying anything.
Harbs - "I'm a huge bitch"

GG FMT. Here's to a good game with healthy rosters in the Bay.

To be fair, the acoustics at Clink definitely help make it loud, but you don't need to do something so crude as using speakers or some shit. It's all about focusing the sound waves you already have.

Oh I agree, they did a good job on the design. Just sick of the mental gymnastics and excuses.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

ATTENTION DUFFMCWALIN

Oh God...

Bsigg12

ESPN was just showing Giants post-game interviews and the footage was credited to Al Jazeera America. What the what?

I think they went live last week. I saw an ad like 10 times watching Discovery Channel the other day.

Also, avatar bets are amazing.

Bowser

It will be over soon. It has to be

Who am I kidding? This organization is rotten from the top down, starting with Jerry Richardson...I still remember when there were reports we were going to interview Jim Harbaugh and Richardson laughed it off with a "who's Jim Harbaugh?"

The man is a more private Al Davis/Jerry Jones, but at least those two were crazy in search of wins, not crazy in search of profit margin.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
or any of those people
smh Scalies don't need to hate.

Who am I kidding? This organization is rotten from the top down, starting with Jerry Richardson...I still remember when there were reports we were going to interview Jim Harbaugh and Richardson laughed it off with a "who's Jim Harbaugh?"

The man is a more private Al Davis/Jerry Jones, but at least those two were crazy in search of wins, not crazy in search of profit margin.
Wasn't Richardson one of the hardliners in the players and refs lockouts?

Bowser

smh Scalies don't need to hate.

Wasn't Richardson one of the hardliners in the players and refs lockouts?

Yep.

Never forget the infamous pie chart:

richardson.jpg

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...y-richardson-insults-intelligence-of-players/

“Jerry Richardson . . . he’s going to criticize Peyton Manning and Drew Brees and their intelligence in our meeting Saturday?” Feely said. “And sit there and say dismissively to Manning ‘Do I need to help you read a revenue chart son? Do I need to help break that down for you because I don’t know if you know how to read that?’”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom