• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

firen

After reading all post game impressions, injury news and looking at stats.

m6dOsq3.jpg

Tabris

Question, I was looking at scheduling for a couple teams. Is the format always that you will play a single NFC (if in AFC) division on random?

I never noticed that before. Broncos play NFC East and Patriots play NFC South

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Question, I was looking at scheduling for a couple teams. Is the format always that you will play a single NFC (if in AFC) division on random?

I never noticed that before. Broncos play NFC East and Patriots play NFC South
Yes, every team plays their own division twice, another division in conference once, a division out of conference once, and two other games based on their standing last season.

I really don't think Peyton would have been better off on the 49ers than he is now in Denver. Kaepernick is a good fit with the Niners, and he has years ahead of him.

Tabris

I really don't think Peyton would have been better off on the 49ers than he is now in Denver. Kaepernick is a good fit with the Niners, and he has years ahead of him.

Yeah, Peyton wouldn't be better off (or marginal difference). The opposite is the question for FMT.

I love how all the Pats fans are trash talking when they look like the last team to be trash talking anyone right now. Gronk ain't even back yet, and there's no guarantee he'll be 100%.

Corsick

By the way, Harvin, Clemons, Browner, Irvin and Hill haven't played yet. That's probably the most dynamic slot receiver in the NFL, Seattle's first and second leaders in sacks, a pro bowl corner and their 3rd round pick. They will only get better from here on out.

Hunter S.

I love how all the Pats fans are trash talking when they look like the last team to be trash talking anyone right now. Gronk ain't even back yet, and there's no guarantee he'll be 100%.
Nah, they just are 14 year olds that never seen mediocrity.

It is all good Boston fans will know soon.

exarkun

Thats battery by mr sherman, and harbs should sue him to take his mind off football.

Only way the Texans can even keep it competitive. Hito, im thinking about an avatar bet.

Tabris

I hate the Pats as much....... more than everyone else here, but come on, it'll be a while for them to really sink to mediocrity.

They fucked up by getting rid of Wes Welker... but they did improve their D.

Spinluck

I hope Miami challenges the Patriots for once.

Miami used to give the Pats some pretty good ass whoopings back in the Jason Taylor, and Zach Thomas led defense days. It's not like the Pats used to always walk over them,

But yea, this year, the division is definitely theirs for the taking.

I hate the Pats as much....... more than everyone else here, but come on, it'll be a while for them to really sink to mediocrity.

They fucked up by getting rid of Wes Welker... but they did improve their D.

Their D is good at getting turnovers, it has been for a while. That's about it. They almost lost to two first year QBs.
Geno's shit vision kept him from seeing like two wide open touchdowns. Of course they still have a great chance at winning their division, we just have to see if the Dolphins have anything to say about it.

Robert Griffin III has taken the baton from Carson Palmer as the NFL's garbage-time king. For the second consecutive game, Griffin couldn't move the offense until the defense eased up with a big lead. He's not moving well in the pocket on his surgically repaired knee.

Man.

Feeling good about Ravens D. Stopped Trent truck. Held Peyton to less than 8 TDs.

Fear us, Texans. I was there when you crushed us in Houston. But I WON'T be in Baltimore next week. So....we got this.

Feeling good about Ravens D. Stopped Trent truck. Held Peyton to less than 8 TDs.

Fear us, Texans. I was there when you crushed us in Houston. But I WON'T be in Baltimore next week. So....we got this.

larry the ravens are Real Bad this year.

i mean we're still gonna win the division because the rest is somehow worse but baltimore is doing its best to fuck it up

Just saw a highlight from the Arizona game where Patrick Peterson came in as QB and threw the ball. Crazy, and it was a well thrown ball too! That man truly is the swiss army knife of players.

xnipx

Ill be there. In an Ed Reed jersey...how great would it be if he doesn't play a snap this year and retires at the end of the season

Jeff-DSA

I'm really happy with the strides that Miami is making. It's real early to celebrate much, but the game in Indy was exactly the type of game that we'd lose for the past few years. Tannehill looked better on the road than any Dolphins QB has in years, and the defense came up big when they needed to. The future looks bright in Miami, even if it's probably not going to all come together this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom