• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

g3PgcEV.jpg

This will come in handy.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Did you not see the kid in the #15 jersey on the statue?

its obviously the kid on the jag

:jnc great series.

Captive, told ya during the game Pollard targeted. Just cant help himself.

this image proves nothing. Dre is falling, pollard is jumping, leading with his shoulder. Seriously, A) Let it go B) if you're going to be outraged about this, where is your disdain for one Kareem Jackson?

I never said it wasn't dirty, I said Jackson's was dirtier.

Happy birthday Ez and Jak!

Eznark mentioned the bang up job by the Giants offensive line. Here's more!

Ebenezer Samuel @ebenezersamuel 5h

Knowshon Moreno, w/ 93 yards yesterday, outdid entire Giants output for season (73 rushing yards). Ditto DeMarco Murray's Week 1 (86 yds)

:jnc

1253885876_suicide.gif

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Still seething about that 1-1 Titan record. So close on that game, still feels like it was winnable. Hopefully everyone grows and learns how to close.

Can't wait for Dec 29th. I'll be there.

MechDX

:jnc great series.

this image proves nothing. Dre is falling, pollard is jumping, leading with his shoulder. Seriously, A) Let it go B) if you're going to be outraged about this, where is your disdain for one Kareem Jackson?

I never said it wasn't dirty, I said Jackson's was dirtier.

I never said Kareems wasn't so why bring that up? You stated during the game it wasn't targeted nor illegal and it clearly is.

No way in hell you could pay me enough to do this.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What the hell have you insular fucks done? Stop scaring off people!

Also mega props to Gata, I respect that.

He ain't scared.

Hunter S.

After spending about 5-6 hours of GTA, I still haven't stumbled across anything non-awesome.

Stunning game.

I want to murder you.

I suppose I need to finish Bioshock: infinite anyways. Tomorrow we need to turn this into the GTA thread since I had to listen to it as an Animal Crossing thread all damn early summer.

jakncoke

Banned
stfu milch you real german you're going ot make me get a ps3 and gta 5 when i get a new job and my card payment cant get far ahead beating interests if i do this.

Hunter S.

If you're past the first hour of Infinite you should stop. It's all awful after that.
I am near the End. The story is well done and I like the atmosphere. That girl that comes along with you is pretty cool the way she helps you. Though it does drag on. I am excited. Fuck you GTA Germans and Pirates that are already playing GTA V.

Milchjon

I am near the End. The story is well done and I like the atmosphere. That girl that comes along with you is pretty cool the way she helps you. Though it does drag on. I am excited. Fuck you GTA Germans and Pirates that are already playing GTA V.

Finish Infinite. It's probably still my number 2 game of the generation (behind Alan Wake. GTA V is too fresh to include in the ranking, and sadly I never really got to play the Naughty Dog games.). If you haven't been spoiled and aren't eznark, the ending will blow you away.

I kinda envy you back being able to enjoy that for the first time :)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If you took the same bet with the leafs you would never have your cat avatar :(

I love my team, but I'm not an idiot who thinks they are Stanley Cup contenders doe.

I even predicted them losing to the Bruins in 7 despite everyone else calling me crazy that it'd be over in 4.

brentech

Finish Infinite. It's probably still my number 2 game of the generation (behind Alan Wake. GTA V is too fresh to include in the ranking, and sadly I never really got to play the Naughty Dog games.). If you haven't been spoiled and aren't eznark, the ending will blow you away.

I kinda envy you back being able to enjoy that for the first time :)

Damn. I thought that game was very middle of the road. I completed the whole thing, but I didn't feel like I really enjoyed the story or the game play any more than basically any other decent game available.

Milchjon

Damn. I thought that game was very middle of the road. I completed the whole thing, but I didn't feel like I really enjoyed the story or the game play any more than basically any other decent game available.

Well, I think I like linear games more than the average player, I'm not tired of shooters yet, and I'm easily swayed by nice graphics.

Milchjon

B for bendetta? Nooo, beer bro!

Who else is gonna get GTA V on 360 and would be up for online? Snes is already in, and I guess Dutch would be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom