• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Gata put your avatar where you mouth is. Year long bet, if the Pats win the SB you can give me any avatar, and if they dont I get to give you an avatar.

lol Gata gets the Pats and yankee gets the field?

Gata...

Gyh3EKp.gif

Er, the day of the SB.

Zeke

damn it looks like all the jag fans showed up for this :jnc at the douche with Tebow Bronco jersey
edit: damn you ninja!

Holy shit at the support Tebow sign saying "Tebow why not" that is to funny.

So during his press conference Chip said he tried to challenge the fumble on the play Floyd was hurt but the ref told him since the whistle blew they couldnt overturn the play unless it was an immediate recovery. Such a stupid rule. He went down with 2 Eagles around him. No way could the Chargers have recovered that.

eznark

Banned
Who is going to make the Week 3 thread? I think it would be awesome for the "What we learned" section to have a pic or gif of Patrick Peterson's throw and make a comment along the lines of learning that he is a better QB than Tebow.

Happy Birthday NFL-GAF bros! How old are you old man EZ?
you are likely actually within a few years or so of my age

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Schwartz basically shrugged off Detroit's massive problem with penalties and pass interference during today's press conference.

Classic Schwartz.

Zeke

I keep looking at that bring Tebow to the jags stuff and you know what I want this to happen more than anything this season.

Yankee I will gladly create any avatar you can imagine for Gata. I'll use 3D studio Max if I have to.

Oh I will take you up on that for sure. I need to come up with an avatar for a yankee fan that I have a bet with once they lose 2 more games. Maybe I will ask for some help with that if I cant find what I am looking for.

MechDX

You seriously want this to be no holds barred? I was thinking about an innocent tribute to the Great Black Otaku, but I can be mean if need be.

Also, LOL.

DQkK7bk.jp

DA providing more material here.

If you are going to be putting those horrendous anime crap on people I will place the most vile representation of man hood on you. Doesn't matter though because we will lose that game. Going to get swept by the NFC West.

Captive, told ya during the game Pollard targeted. Just cant help himself.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
If you are going to be putting those horrendous anime crap on people I will place the most vile representation of man hood on you. Doesn't matter though because we will lose that game. Going to get swept by the NFC West.
Heh, everything I've set is legitimate at some level. I have yet to do horrendous, mostly for my own benefit as I have to see your avatar too. :p

jmdajr

Blaine Gabbert not expected to play versus Seahawks

It appears that Blaine Gabbert will escape the role as lamb to the slaughter when the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Seattle Seahawks in Week 3.

Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said Monday, via the Florida Times-Union, that he does not anticipate Gabbert returning from his hand laceration to play versus the Seahawks on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom