• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaac Redman was injured on the opening kickoff in Monday night's Week 2 game against the Bengals and has been taken to the locker room.

Redman was slated to start the game. He walked off woozily to the sideline after the opening kick. Felix Jones ended up getting the start in the backfield

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god, that run probably registered on the seismograph.

cajunator

Banned
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9680034/bill-barnwell-week-2-nfl-season

Barney-kills-himself-how-i-met-your-mother-31103879-320-163.gif

Dude yall running game is the worst possible matchup for Saints. We're gonna split and thats if we're lucky.

Thank you now I'm sexy as fuck.

Not sexy but omg so cuuuuuute!
*hugs you and squees

A few thoughts on Panthers-Bills:

SAD-FAN.gif

-The offense was awful (sans one Ted Ginn bomb after a gift penalty). Shula was smart to go after the Bills' depleted secondary. But Cam played very poorly for the first half and then just OK in the second. Part of that goes on him, but most of it goes on his swiss cheese o-line. Byron Bell had Mario Williams looking like damn Bruce Smith with his matador blocking.

-The secondary is in shambles. Coming into the game, the secondary wasn't looking hot and it got much worse yesterday. Now that we've lost our best d-backfield player in Godfrey at FS for a significant amount of time (if its a torn achilles, he's probably done for the year), I'm not sure where the answers are for the backend.

-The play. I'm not going to complain about the refs about the PI call on Kuechly. Luke's young, he'll learn that he can't put himself in that position and force the ref to make a judgement call there. It never should have even gotten there in the first place. The offense had three straight possessions with short fields, where they had a good chance to score touchdowns. A good team is going to come away with 6 on at least two of those three drives. Instead we only got field goals, kept the Bills in it and there ya go.

-EJ Manuel has balls of steel. I'm not sure he's destined for greatness, but at least he didn't crumble under the pressure of possibly winning a game, unlike a certain other rookie QB in the AFC East.

TL;DR: Just Losez just loses

Im as scared of your team as I was the bucs. Perhaps more.
Also why is a little kid crying over a 1-0 score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom