• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
How did the ref blow that call? That's one where you need to let the play go, Bengals could have scored on that return. Terrible, terrible call by the officials.

xnipx

Ref clearly should have let it play on. Pacman walks into the end zone on that play. Automatic review either way. Now the bengals can only get possession

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The ball hit Paulson's foot, but the whistle blew so he didn't grab it. This is just an excuse to show us 6 more commercials.

i was driving home from work and saw some lines infront of the stores so i took a turn to see what it was. it was a bunch of buckethead and frankman like goobs standing in line at 5:30pm for gta playing the demo kiosks. i was like why would you want to do that, its muggy about to rain and you are standing in line on the street while people that walk by stare at you?

then it hit me, these are the choices that define us, it separates me driving by in my sports car looking at them in shame through my wayfarers, while they chose to stand on a sidewalk infront of a trashy gamestop for a fucking videogame that will be delivered to my doorstep at less price than they are paying.

so i came home and apologized to my mom for making her take me to the halo2 midnight launch because now i know she didnt want me to go. she was looking out for me, so i dont grow up and watch anime

I'm late but :jnc

linkboy

God, even with Kaepernick playing like pure shit last night, I'm still in a good position to win my fantasy league this week (should have stuck with Stafford like I wanted to).

Go Pittsburgh, shut down Green-Ellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom