• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
Newyork culture

8lcRgoB.jpg

ReMaKe

That was a dirty play.

What an ugly win, but a win is a win. 2-0
Here's hoping gronk comes back next week. We really need him.

Colasante

I can't believe people are acting like Talib deserves to have someone dive at his knees because he was acting flamboyant after the interception. Ridiculous.

Just got home, 11 fucking fantasy points Brady?! Wtf!

So what happened in this game? Pats O looked that bad? Or jets D really played that well?

I need a replay of Mangold again. Looked more like a misjudged tackle from that top angle.
tbh, if was intentional, he deserves an award for predicting where the DB's knees would be 5 seconds later when his slow-ass tackle attempt made it through customs.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Just got home, 11 fucking fantasy points Brady?! Wtf!

So what happened in this game? Pats O looked that bad? Or jets D really played that well?

But how's your kicker doing? Oh wait, no one cares about that either.

Jeff-DSA

Talib wasn't even showboating. Any defensive player is going to see if there's a chance to take it back to the house. They don't get a lot of chances. Once he dodged a tackle, he headed for the sideline anyway.

I can't believe people are acting like Talib deserves to have someone dive at his knees because he was acting flamboyant after the interception. Ridiculous.

He doesn't deserve a dive at the knees, but why is he running around? Just fall down and the game is over. No, what he deserved is a fumble for his stupid ass.

razielim

I'm not sure he really dove at his knees. Dude was acting like he was going go continue downfield and the moped out of bounds while the other had already began diving. Will never know true intent, but that's how I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom