• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

Banned
So, if the Patriots are frauds, who's that leave in the Afc besides the Broncos? Texans and Colts? Ravens? I guess it doesn't matter too much, as the Ravens and giants have proven, you just have to get in the playoffs and then everything can change (or you can get real lucky).

I dont think anyone can hang with the Colts in the AFC.

Godslay

Banned
Suh takes out Finley's knees, ending his season and setting into motion an unstoppable offensive juggernaut where receivers never ever drop any passes.

This actually isn't a crazy thought, it could very well happen.

So, if the Patriots are frauds, who's that leave in the Afc besides the Broncos? Texans and Colts? Ravens? I guess it doesn't matter too much, as the Ravens and giants have proven, you just have to get in the playoffs and then everything can change (or you can get real lucky).

Too early to tell. I don't think we can trust much so far.

Broncos are definitely kings of the AFC, for now. Texans, Ravens, Colts, Bengals are the only other AFC teams I'd even consider giving the Patriots a run for their money right now. After that, the rest are just average to below. The AFC is just a bad division. All Frauds Conference.

MechDX

Broncos are better than the colts. They nearly got beat by the Raiders. I might just put them second though.

Have you seen the Colts O line play and their defense? You can not honestly believe that the Broncos will just repeat last Thursday for the next 15 weeks can you?

Doesn't matter anyway: according to Titans fans they demolished the Steelers and the rest of the AFC should forfeit.

Colasante said:
I've looked into my crystal ball.

1. Broncos
2. Bengals
3. Colts
4. Patriots
5. Bengals
6. Texans

Bengals bounce Patriots wild card weekend.

holy smokes the bengals will be the #2 AND #5 seed? and then the #5 seed bengals will beat the pats? jesus if the texans beat the colts that means the #2 Bengals have to play the #5 Bengals!

Have you seen the Colts O line play and their defense? You can not honestly believe that the Broncos will just repeat last Thursday for the next 15 weeks can you?

No one's expecting that. I'm certainly not, but overall Denver is a better overall team than Indianapolis. Be better once Miller comes back.

Drakeon

Obviously not. I watched the game against the Raiders, they were dumbfounded on stopping the read option for most of the game. Raiders d also got some decent pressure on Luck. I'm also keeping in mind Von Miller will be back at some point.

LJ11

That was a bad, bad, bad football. Floating duck into over/under. Unless the option was "tackle the two defenders before the throw gets here so the ball goes out of bounds" it was a doomed throw.

Dude never saw the safety creep presnap.

Expected dig/in because he saw two high, Gates went deep because he had one on one and saw safety creep. Basically tried to fit the ball over the safety and between the corner, no way he was doing that shit with Gregory's position, so he put too much air under it. Gates had no clue.

My best conclusion, maybe I'm wrong and he's a complete moron though.

Edit: Third int was baffling too, looked like he was throwing a comeback to me, Hill clearly wasn't running a comeback. Who knows.

Miguel

holy smokes the bengals will be the #2 AND #5 seed? and then the #5 seed bengals will beat the pats? jesus if the texans beat the colts that means the #2 Bengals have to play the #5 Bengals!

No one else in the AFC is going to make the playoffs anyway. Might as well give the Bengals two shots.

Broncos are definitely kings of the AFC, for now. Texans, Ravens, Colts, Bengals are the only other AFC teams I'd even consider giving the Patriots a run for their money right now. After that, the rest are just average to below. The AFC is just a bad division. All Frauds Conference.

6-10 may get you into the AFC Championship game this year!

MechDX

6-10 may get you into the AFC Championship game this year!

mattschaub-doublejerk.gif

Spinluck

I think we make the playoffs this year, we got thrown another easy schedule.

But this O-line and D scare me, we have improved against the run, no doubt about it.

the hell is wrong with you

I thought this was a joke post, so I didn't say anything.

Godslay

Banned
Fair point. I do love the prospect of the Patriots being mediocre though.

They might be, but looking it over Pats have played pretty bad to open up recently last 4 or 5 years (you'll have to double check), but they always seem to drop a game or two at the beginning of the season. Still too early to tell imo.

I think we make the playoffs this year, we got thrown another easy schedule.

But this O-line and D scare me, we have improved against the run, no doubt about it.

What's strange about this is I had a dream (it was last year, but I didn't forget it) that we were playing the Colts, and they were up 15 -13 in the 4th quarter with ~13:00 left. Couldn't see the field, only the scoreboard for some reason. Don't know if it was a playoff game or the up coming game, but it was in the dome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom