• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
7o96X9q.gif

This might be the week that the greatest TE and best Shirtless person ever returns to the NFL. His name? The one and only Rob Gronkowski.

To get to know Gronk for those new to the NFL, here's a FAQ section :

Is Gronk awesome?
Yes, he's awesome

0EQs9CQ.jpg

Will he spike it?
Yes, he'll spike it

lCMxQtq.jpg

Is he sorry for partying?
Yes, Gronk is sorry for partying

dGEEhvp.jpg

Does Gronk like to wear shirts?
No, Gronk hates shirts

wv0VncN.jpg

Does Tom Brady love Gronk?
More than a fat Freeman loves tacos

cTtt3jY.jpg

The End

-----------------------------------

Week 3 Schedule
THU, SEP 19
Kansas City at Philadelphia

SUN, SEP 22
Green Bay at Cincinnati
St. Louis at Dallas
San Diego at Tennessee
Cleveland at Minnesota
Tampa Bay at New England
Arizona at New Orleans
Detroit at Washington
NY Giants at Carolina
Houston at Baltimore
Atlanta at Miami
Buffalo at NY Jets
Indianapolis at San Francisco
Jacksonville at Seattle
Chicago at Pittsburgh

MON, SEP 23
Oakland at Denver

This thread was brought to you by
bDsElcW.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Week 3 Schedule
THU, SEP 19
Kansas City at Philadelphia -

SUN, SEP 22
Green Bay at Cincinnati
St. Louis at Dallas
San Diego at Tennessee
Cleveland at Minnesota
Tampa Bay at New England
Arizona at New Orleans
Detroit at Washington
NY Giants at Carolina - Rivera will play not to lose, but Giants are better at playing to lose.
Houston at Baltimore
Atlanta at Miami
Buffalo at NY Jets
Indianapolis at San Francisco - 49ers win on K-Groove
Jacksonville at Seattle
Chicago at Pittsburgh

MON, SEP 23
Oakland at Denver

cdyhybrid

Go Hawks

THU, SEP 19
Kansas City at Philadelphia

SUN, SEP 22
Green Bay at Cincinnati
St. Louis at Dallas
San Diego at Tennessee
Cleveland at Minnesota
Tampa Bay at New England
Arizona at New Orleans
Detroit at Washington
NY Giants at Carolina
Houston at Baltimore
Atlanta at Miami
Buffalo at NY Jets
Indianapolis at San Francisco
Jacksonville at Seattle
Chicago at Pittsburgh

MON, SEP 23
Oakland at Denver

squicken

Needs more Brady, but otherwise great OP Dutch!

Okay, Rams are going to come out and beat the Cowboys this week. I know it this time.

It does feel like a game the Rams should win if they want to be a 9-7 team. Also the kind of game a 6-10 team loses. I'd expect Romo to go for 350 3TDs and Dez 140 2TDs

verbum

Should be a good coaching match-up if nothing else. I'm interested in that new defensive scheme the Dolphins are using where they take out the defensive tackles and put in 4 defensive ends to rush the QB. Didn't the Giants use something like that?

If Roddy White is a bit more healed up this week, it should be interesting how Miami's defense handles 3 good WR's with Julio, Harry Douglas, and Roddy all running routes.

I'm predicting at least 20 points for each team. 27-21 Atlanta.

I guess this once again proves that Europeans are the only people with class and taste.
Look, Milch. I know you are a very... supportive... kind of guy but you don't have to stoop to these levels for Dutch. To be truthful I think it's best for everyone if you could just be honest with him. We all know there is a problem here, don't be an enabler.

The Akron Beacon-Journal reports Brandon Weeden (right throwing thumb) will likely be sidelined for Sunday's Week 3 game against the Vikings.
Beat writer Nate Ulrich says it "wouldn't be surprising" if coach Rob Chudzinski ruled Weeden out in the next couple of days. The Browns want to see how Weeden "responds to treatment" before doing so. Weeden underwent an MRI on Monday, while X-rays came back negative after he injured the thumb in the fourth quarter of yesterday's loss to the Ravens. One of Jason Campbell or Brian Hoyer is expected to start the game in Minnesota. Our money is on Campbell.
!

Look, Milch. I know you are a very... supportive... kind of guy but you don't have to stoop to these levels for Dutch. To be truthful I think it's best for everyone if you could just be honest with him. We all know there is a problem here, don't be an enabler.

Et tu, brute?!

I see all you motherfuckers complaining, but you did this to yourself. Nobody else made a thread, so I did it. I have to say, to see all these positive responses will force me to make more OPs.

Have a complementary bag of dicks with this thread.

Milchjon

The way I see it, Dutch is the only one displaying some sense in here.

With the rest of you, it's at best a complete inability to recognize greatness, and at worst a nice dash of homophobia!

Its a good thing we only have to look at the OP for the first 100 posts ;)

Got my finger on the quote button already.

Et tu, brute?!

I see all you motherfuckers complaining, but you did this to yourself. Nobody else made a thread, so I did it. I have to say, to see all these positive responses will force me to make more OPs.

Have a complementary bag of dicks with this thread.
Oh, I'm sorry. Actually I love Robert James Gronkowski, particularly for all the times he has taken a massive STD-ridden dump on the face of my favorite team. Throw in his absolutely endearing personality and it's easy to see why he's up there with modern day saints like William Stephen Belichick and philanthropic, self-sacrificing men like Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr.

Nothing exemplifies the kindness, warm-heartedness, comradery, love, patience, understanding, and cheerfulness of NFL-GAF like that sterling group of gentlemen, so with that in mind I would like to thank you for the all too appropriate OP.

Are we all getting an STD by being in this thread?

Steelers march to 6-10 (which now looks optimistic) continues with an ugly loss and fans booing the offense on Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom