• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartt951

9AUoq0gW.gif
Best play ever. :jnc

squicken

lol why?

lol ponder is so bad

Ware literally power rushed him and put him on his ass 3 times. He's useless vs good pass rushers. AZ and ATL don't have one of those so he looked fine. He needed halp but STL was playing backup at RT so couldn't give it. OL looked as bad as it has ever looked. But that's what happens when all 5 starters were FAs. Not a single player drafted by the Rams

Dragon

Banned
Yeah real salty you clown fuck. Please tell me why those three teams have an offense that makes your defense legitimate?

Wow. I make a throwaway comment and you come after me like Clay Matthews when I stole his PEDs. Pats suck I stated it in the post you quoted. I'm gonna continue drinking my 40 and pretend we didn't have this conversation.

bionic77

Wow they weren't kidding with that Fraugers shit.

I think we must have been the only team he was able to look somewhat clutch against.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Back to back weeks of this bullshit. Fucking Vikings can't even blame Ponder fully. Our D becomes shit then again it is shit. Fuck this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom