• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah real salty you clown fuck. Please tell me why those three teams have an offense that makes your defense legitimate?

You know somebody messed up when you are this angry. *hug*

The only thing that can be said about our D is that it hasn't made some of the mistakes they made last year so far. To me, all that matters is that this team is really struggling, but still winning. Next week is gonna be the true test, probably gonna suck.

I need a gif of Schwartz throwing the headset. LMFAO

He's such an unlikable, dumb, fucking cunt. He truly is the worst coach in the NFL, what a fucking clown.

Doorman

Wow, people are really that pissed off over Schwartz throwing the headset? He's stupid for doing it, sure, but I thought it was kind of hilarous. Kind of reflects how I feel after most Lions games.

Godslay

Banned
Wow. I make a throwaway comment and you come after me like Clay Matthews when I stole his PEDs. Pats suck I stated it in the post you quoted. I'm gonna continue drinking my 40 and pretend we didn't have this conversation.

Don't call me salty when I call your team out for facing garbage offenses. Pretty much a fact that the Bucs, Jets, and Bills offenses are mediocre on their very best day. If it was a throwaway comment point it at someone else. And save me your shitty psychoanalysis that I'm sure is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom