• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

According to that report I read, you're supposed to eat a large tub of ice cream, now.
eating washes away the sadness
lfZHvio.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Niners you're supposed to be beating the Colts so that we get a nice draft pick. Not let them walk down the field.

Dragon

Banned
Don't call me salty when I call your team out for facing garbage offenses. Pretty much a fact that the Bucs, Jets, and Bills offenses are mediocre on their very best day. If it was a throwaway comment point it at someone else. And save me your shitty psychoanalysis that I'm sure is coming.

I thought you and me decided to be civil. I was just fucking with you dude. I'm pretty real about the Pats and I don't disagree with you about anything you've said.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I want to see Indy win just to see Harbaugh cold shoulder Luck and prove what a giant doucher he is.

And we're off to a good start.

Houston GAF, good game. And by good game, I mean, it was a terrible game on both sides, bad footbal, bad to watch, but we somehow won.

Mech, your avatar is coming shortly. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom