• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons went into this Miami game as the odds underdogs. Seems crazy.

They've been amazingly inconsistent, and I suppose Miami's win in Indy gives them some credence. I'm liking what I'm seeing thus far. Miami is barely putting any pressure on Ryan. Run's been working and opening up easy passes.

Wow, people are really that pissed off over Schwartz throwing the headset? He's stupid for doing it, sure, but I thought it was kind of hilarous. Kind of reflects how I feel after most Lions games.

It's not the first time he does stupid shit. It's uncalled for and disrespectful to your opponents.You're a head coach of a professional football team, fucking act like one.

Europeans really like using the word cunt. Wonder if it's like Long Islanders like the n word.

I blame GAF and the British.

h1nch

Seriously who the hell OK'd those Jaguars helmet colors? Because that person should never be allowed to make a creative decision again for the rest of their life.

nateeasy

Banned
1237180_597420933637932_834176468_n.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
Pretty dumb challenge by Pete Carroll. Don't see any angles to overturn it for sure, and it's not like they won't be able to just run it in on 3rd down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom