• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
After that awfulness I just watched, being down by just a FG is massive. We've got a chance to win this now in the second half. Smash and grab.
Really it was just the defense that looked bad. And even then they weren't giving up huge plays, just lots of chunks. Still a long way to go.

Fantomex

1:45 in the half starting at the 10 with 2 timeouts. If you get a FG out of that you've done well, especially down only 6. No need for heroics. If it was the end of the game and they needed a TD I'd agree with you.

Did you not hear the announcers on 3 diff ocassions saying how much time he was wasting? Wait? Tha hell, do you not remember Dan Got No Legs Marino doing immensely better with one minute left?

cdyhybrid

64mtHlk.png

cdyhybrid

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 1m
Jermaine Kearse has an ankle injury and his return is questionable. #JAXvsSEA

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The Browns win!!! the Browns win!!! i still can't believe it!

Gordons trade stock is rising! :/

For now i'm going to enjoy the win, and rejoice in the fact that for now we've won more than the steelers.

OnPoint

3&1, Bills running like 3 out of every 4, what the hell do you think they'll be ready for.

Where is the creativity. Where is the gutsy call. It's one yard. Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom