• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

j-wood

Here's what happened last year. Kap was new, defenses had no idea how to defend. Jim got googly eyes and jumped the gun. Got rid of smith.

Now defenses have kap down. He'll show he's just average at best, possibly below average.

9ers now full of regrets

rando14

Thought the niners would get their act together for a win at home but they're totally shook. They REALLY need to get in some work before Thursday

Talon

Rough loss on the road. Needed to put our foot on their throats in the first half. Kicking FGs from within the 5 yard line will always slay me.

Congrats on the win, Phins. Injuries racked up for both teams.

Being on the Pats.

Spades

Oh fuck man, oh fuck. What a game-winning last drive.

Man, you know a team is special when they play garbage for 90% of it, don't use their main weapon but still MAKE IT WORK and come up with a win.

Tannehill was immense on that last drive. He has some impressive numbers again.

UNDEFEATED BABY! Even more impressive when two of those games were on the road against playoff teams from last season.

Revolver

HOLY SHIT REVOLVER WE DID IT! JAKE LOCKER! JUSTIN HUNTER BEAST MODE!

Bench Britt and start hunter

So glad to have that monkey off our back. Locker showed more poise today than I've seen from him yet. I think Britt's days in Nashville are numbered. Hunter manned up today.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Here's what happened last year. Kap was new, defenses had no idea how to defend. Jim got googly eyes and jumped the gun. Got rid of smith.

Now defenses have kap down. He'll show he's just average at best, possibly below average.

9ers now full of regrets
Russell Wilson is real.

For some reason I'm worried about this Dolphins game.
Why am I worried about a Dolphins game?
Damnit.
It isn't supposed to be like this.
I'm supposed to say, "Matt Ryan is literally Matty Ice on the road and against AFC teams, this should be a Tony Gonzalez slam dunk."
...right?
Why can't I just have some fucking confidence in this team...

You see.
I questioned why I didn't have total confidence in this team before the games started today.
This is why.
We can't finish shit.
Wheels constantly coming off in the second half.
No adjustments.

FIAEHJI(#J@P(DFJ#@R(J@#

zQEsZtG.gif

j-wood

So glad to have that monkey off our back. Locker showed more poise today than I've seen from him yet. I think Britt's days in Nashville are numbered. Hunter manned up today.

Yeah. I find it hilarious regarding his twitter outburst now. He had about as bad of a day as you could have

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Well....The Niners have clearly taken a step back this year. Awesome! Last year was their chance and they blew it. Looking like SEA will get homefield and make it to the SB. I so do not want to see Pete get a ring. Yuck!

Wow a bunch of teams with surprise records. Niners 1-2, G-men 0-3, Titans 2-1.

Didn't check in today after the early games, but I assume Texans-GAF are out in the streets with pitchforks. Losing 30-9 to a scrub Raven team? No fucking way is Houston in contention for the AFC, as trash as it is. They can't win big games on the road.

Congrats to Browns-GAF. Keep that chin up, Kave. Hoyer >>>>> Ponder. And apparently it doesn't matter whether you have a great RB. Peterson is awesome, Browns traded their 1st round RB... and still the result doesn't favor the Vikes.

Rough loss on the road. Needed to put our foot on their throats in the first half. Kicking FGs from within the 5 yard line will always slay me.

Congrats on the win, Phins. Injuries racked up for both teams.

Being on the Pats.
Good game to you guys as well. Sorry you had to lose it that way, I know those loses suck. I agree that some more aggression might have sealed the win for the Falcons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom