• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

How is there 10 minutes left in the Bills-Jets game? Jeez. End this already.

I love how shitty Colin Kaep is. He was so crazily overrated coming into this season.

You mean the future 'Greatest Quarterback to Ever Play' Colin Kaepernick? Yeah, it is a little fun to see.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Awwww YESSSSSSSSSS!

Had to watch the entire Dolphins game on a cell phone with constant buffering, but it was so worth it!

Dysun

so we force a fumble cant challenge because rex used them stupidly, stop them on 3rd down but kyle wilson decides to go full retard and they drive for a soft td

same old jets

Kacar

Oh fuck man, oh fuck. What a game-winning last drive.

Man, you know a team is special when they play garbage for 90% of it, don't use their main weapon but still MAKE IT WORK and come up with a win.

Tannehill was immense on that last drive. He has some impressive numbers again.

UNDEFEATED BABY! Even more impressive when two of those games were on the road against playoff teams from last season.

Browns made the playoffs last year? Awesome.

Fjordson

Man. I thought last week was a "down" week for us. Could be the new normal for the near future =[

We need Vernon Davis, Crabtree and Manningham back. Desperately. And hopefully Patrick Willis isn't seriously hurt. Fuckin' a.

I cant believe we are going to get through the insane first 5 game gauntlet probably 4-1 and no worse than 3-2. Amazing. The rest of the schedule isnt that bad. Yes I have conceded that we will most likely lose next week.

Spades

I have a confession to make:

For the opening two games, I was wearing my aqua Dion Jordan jersey. For the first three quarters today, I was wearing my orange Ricky Williams throwback. I changed into the Jordan jersey at the start of the fourth.

I'm going to go and burn my orange jersey now.

Link

The Autumn Wind
so we force a fumble cant challenge because rex used them stupidly, stop them on 3rd down but kyle wilson decides to go full retard and they drive for a soft td

same old jets
And you just know Jets are losing this game. Probably on a Geno interception.

LukeSmith

Get shit on FMT. I'm glad you went to that game to root for your merry band of jerkoffs. Enjoy ballwashing that cartoon-character-from-Doug you call a quarterback.

Trey

I cant believe we are going to get through the insane first 5 game gauntlet probably 4-1 and no worse than 3-2. Amazing. The rest of the schedule isnt that bad. Yes I have conceded that we will most likely lose next week.

Tannehill balling. Good luck to you, my least hated AFC East team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom