• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
What a glorious day of football

Saints 3-0
Packers lose
Failcons lose
Harbaugh's fraud ass team gets shown up at home by his college star QB

I'll even thrown in Carolina's win because I don't have to hear all the whining tomorrow and Rivera seems like a good dude.

Every Sunday should be like this Sunday

element

So good!

Seahawks crushing Jags.
Colts going to be 49ers.
Rams lose.
Cards lose.
Redskins lose. (I just want to see them sink. RG3 can suck it!)
Falcons lose.

Just give Seattle NFC title now!!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Well....The Niners have clearly taken a step back this year. Awesome! Last year was their chance and they blew it. Looking like SEA will get homefield and make it to the SB. I so do not want to see Pete get a ring. Yuck!
Whoa, it's you. Hahaha, you're the worst kind of bandwagoner.

Talon

Good game to you guys as well. Sorry you had to lose it that way, I know those loses suck. I agree that some more aggression might have sealed the win for the Falcons.
She you're managing to run the ball at will with a 2nd year backup and Jeremy Truelyawfulblood at the respective tackle spots, you ride that hand and punch it in.

Tackles wore down in the second half.

MechDX

Wow a bunch of teams with surprise records. Niners 1-2, G-men 0-3, Titans 2-1.

Didn't check in today after the early games, but I assume Texans-GAF are out in the streets with pitchforks. Losing 30-9 to a scrub Raven team? No fucking way is Houston in contention for the AFC, as trash as it is. They can't win big games on the road.

Congrats to Browns-GAF. Keep that chin up, Kave. Hoyer >>>>> Ponder. And apparently it doesn't matter whether you have a great RB. Peterson is awesome, Browns traded their 1st round RB... and still the result doesn't favor the Vikes.

Its not the team its two damn people. Texans have a good team loaded with talent but they underachieve because of Schaubiak. I seriously want someone to break Schaub. Just break him.

jakncoke

Banned
gOjOUQs.if

I love the snow :)

friday

Everybody is banged up to some degree. Not much of an excuse really.

The real problem is that lack of depth once the starter gets hurt. The secondary is shitty too. It is just frustrating that them same problem seems to exist every year for the falcons. An O line that can't keep it together and defensive weak spots here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom