• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Yay we won, cool. GG Jags and Gata. Looking forward to next week, Texans will be a challenge.

Is Irvin back next week or in week 5?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
IRS-Penalties.jpg

This game is awful to watch

ShaneB

Predictable big win by the Seahawks, plenty of good things from the Defence, but Offence had a few blips, but still looked tight.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Damn. Jonathan Scott is inactive for the Bears. Really wanted to see Heyward destroy that slob.

e - Derek Moye is inactive for the Steelers and I don't know why.

squicken

We reported during Sunday’s Colts-49ers game that San Francisco linebacker Aldon Smith will be entering rehab sooner than later.

Sooner may already be here.

Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com reports that Smith’s locker at Candlestick Park is “completely empty.” It’s the only empty locker in the team’s locker room.

After Sunday’s 27-7 loss, coach Jim Harbaugh declined to say whether Smith will play on Thursday night, when the 49ers face the Rams.

Rehab doesn’t necessarily mean Smith will skirt a suspension. As Peter King of TheMMQB.com reported during NBC’s Football Night in America, the league could still suspend Smith even if he misses four weeks or so for in-patient alcohol rehab treatment.

Going to rehab I guess

Bowser

Oh shit just saw the Phins and Colts beat the Failcons and 49ers!

Panthers still alive in the NFC!

Next 4: @ARI, @MINN, vs STL, @TB

CMON RIVERA I BELIEVE IN YOU

5-2 FUTURE PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom