• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

jWILL253

Banned
What are you talking about? We just aren't burning enough off the clock to let our D rest.

Idk... the offense has stalled a couple times now, and the defense hasn't picked up the slack for the last couple drives or so. I'm just overreacting, I guess...

Game is still in the bag... I'm still getting used to this version of the Hawks. Before Carroll came around, the Hawks would've found a way to blow this.

EDIT: Well, nevermind then. LOL

I'm amused Kaep shook hands with Luck, but last week, where was he?

It's great we're also getting others involved and resting our starters, but duh of course you'd do that.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Game is still in the bag... I'm still getting used to this version of the Hawks. Before Carroll came around, the Hawks would've found a way to blow this.
Hahaha, I know exactly what you mean. Before it was a matter of running up the score in the first three quarters just to survive the 4th quarter.

HOWEVER, those days are past us. It'll be OK.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Wilson looks real concerned on the sideline about his place in the team. :|
Uh, no? We knew Jackson was going to be a great backup for Wilson, given his experience with our system, his eagerness to be a team player with us, and being in better shape than in ages. Depth at the QB position is a big part of being a deep team in general.

I don like it, and I hate the thought that we might give up 24 points to the Jags.

*sigh* oh well, I guess as long as no one gets hurt then

I'd rather win the game and move on with a healthy team. No need for someone to bust ass through the line and then bust something.

brentech

Just got to the hotel. Did get to watch the Packers earlier. Horrible start, to a horrible end. I guess we deserve that for allowing Ross on the field. Plus concussions and hamstrings for the team all around!

Uh, no? We knew Jackson was going to be a great backup for Wilson, given his experience with our system, his eagerness to be a team player with us, and being in better shape than in ages. Depth at the QB position is a big part of being a deep team in general.

Well that and Quinn looked like absolute garbage in comparison.

GQman2121

Banned

Kyle Wilson homey. Not your cover boy. :p

Just got to the hotel. Did get to watch the Packers earlier. Horrible start, to a horrible end. I guess we deserve that for allowing Ross on the field. Plus concussions and hamstrings for the team all around!
Bengals manhandled our receivers, Rodgers got impatient and started doing stupid crap. Defense forced 6 turnovers and still gave up 27 points.

70 yard 4th and 1 fumble return to lose the lead was typical Packers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom