• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets are doing really well. I'm rooting for them to make it to the Super Bowl this year.

The Giants game today was disgusting. 0-38, and they didn't get a single point off the Panthers. It was nothing but seeing Eli Manning and the rest of the team getting sacked.

Snaku

Banned
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

3-0, baby! 3-0!

Sorry for fans of great teams, but this is a moment to celebrate for us Dolphans. 3-0, baby! That was an electrifying game. The crowd was so hyped the final drive. I feel like that's Tanny's first game-winning drive. Definitely feels like his first one at home, that's for sure. The crowd was positively electric the last drive. Standing the few minutes. That was exciting. That was fucking awesome.

Trailed the whole game. It looked bleak after the Tannehill interception in the red zone, but we pulled it out. When Sims pulled that TD in with one hand, the place erupted. I've never been that pumped during a live sporting event before. Holy hell, that was fun. We are for real. This is our year, dammit.

Great game all-around. It's hard to pinpoint any specific standouts when you're at a live event, because you're up and down the steps getting beer and shit, but between that forced fumble on special teams, and the critical final drive, it was an amazing performance. That should be our toughest test for the first half of the season. Not to overlook anyone else on the schedule, but that's the best team we're likely to face until Cinci. That was awesome stuff.

My confidence in Tanny keeps increasing, as it does in the coaching staff. Sturgis...still a stud. Defense made the stops when it counted. We are a second half team this season again. We were last year, and we are this year. I always have confidence we'll turn it around in the second half, and we have consistently. Holy shit. Our playoff ambitions are for real. I'm not gonna get Super Bowl hype going, but damn if we can't make a legit run at the postseason.

Dolphins Nation, stand up. We have a QB we can cheer for. We have a coach that coaches to win. We have a lot of promise in this team. We also have a fanbase that's starting to believe. Today, the crowd was great. It wasn't a complete sellout, but as close as we've been where the vast majority of fans are wearing our colors. This is our year. THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!

Believe in this team. Believe in this quarterback. This is only my 3rd season as a season ticket holder, but what a great investment. I'm gonna be able to see this team turn a corner and return to relevance. Holy hell, my voice is shot. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Phins are giving me something to believe in again. With the Heat season right around the corner, this is the kind of performance the team needs to stay important in the city's eyes.

Best of all, we can improve. There are still holes in our game, but we will improve. Time to prepare for Breaking Bad now. My voice is so shot. My pops and I have a great group of season ticket holders around us this year. It should be a fun season. Let's go Dolphins!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PEACE.

dolphins4c2dhhvnjqa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom