• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
7jL9spN.png

What a shitshow. My money is on Tampa being the last to get a win.

gobucs

Vikings win streak starts next week.

Colasante

if they go 0-16 do they fire there coach for the 2nd time in 2 years ?

I don't think so. You don't draft a right tackle 2nd overall if you want to upgrade your franchise overnight. Shad Khan knows the team is in for a long rebuild and won't compete for anything until they have a real QB. Gus Bradley certainly isn't the problem there.

7jL9spN.png

What a shitshow. My money is on Tampa being the last to get a win.

gobucs
The Jags will have a tough time as well. The Titans, Texans and Colts are all looking good.

The Steelers will get a top 5 pick this year, which they desperately need. They also need to start jettisoning the highly paid guys they have to fit under the cap.

1. Fire Haley. Sorry, but if your franchise QB and your OC aren't on the same page, then one has to go.
2. Let Lebeau retire. The guy is like 100 years old and a true American hero, but I think it's time to turn things over.
3. Draft well. Really well. Gonna need some serious good drafts in the next 2-3 years to turn things around.

I'd say Tomlin gets a couple more years to see whether he can coach a team (not Cowher's team) to regular post-season runs before the Rooneys ditch him for someone else. I think he's been all talk with a good team so far; I don't trust him yet to show that he can coach a squalid team back to a victorious one. Be interesting to see who bails on him.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't think so. You don't draft a right tackle 2nd overall if you want to upgrade your franchise overnight. Shad Khan knows the team is in for a long rebuild and won't compete for anything until they have a real QB. Gus Bradley certainly isn't the problem there.

0-16.. 2nd overall ? wut, who else is going 0-16. Also they need a franchise qb

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Steelers moved the ball some. Plus even I can't take myself seriously with this avatar. I'm switching it to something that's still embarrassing, though.

NomarTyme

Dead Man

The Jags will have a tough time as well. The Titans, Texans and Colts are all looking good.

The Steelers will get a top 5 pick this year, which they desperately need. They also need to start jettisoning the highly paid guys they have to fit under the cap.

1. Fire Haley. Sorry, but if your franchise QB and your OC aren't on the same page, then one has to go.
2. Let Lebeau retire. The guy is like 100 years old and a true American hero, but I think it's time to turn things over.
3. Draft well. Really well. Gonna need some serious good drafts in the next 2-3 years to turn things around.

I'd say Tomlin gets a couple more years to see whether he can coach a team (not Cowher's team) to regular post-season runs before the Rooneys ditch him for someone else. I think he's been all talk with a good team so far; I don't trust him yet to show that he can coach a squalid team back to a victorious one. Be interesting to see who bails on him.

I think Tomlin is going to be safe for at least 3 years, the Rooneys don't like to fire coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom