• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Those were two good throws. Too bad one was a terrible call by the refs and the other a drop.

Man I keep fearing what the Broncos will do to the Eagles next Sunday. Our secondary is probably bottom 5.

Afrikan

teammates are not helping Pryor out...dude has improved so much from last year.... He was hilariously bad at throwing the football last year..I mean seriously, i would watch just to laugh because it was amazing... but this season, i don't remember another QB making strides like he has in one offseason.

Sorry. Does anyone sparkle? Are you on team Dumb or team lobotomy?
No sparkling. It's basically Fringe. Pilot had some crazy ass shit going on. Yes, the preview looked ridiculous, but the pilot was very good. Adding John Noble later in the season as well.

Oh look, the Broncos are about to march down the field again.

squicken

No sparkling. It's basically Fringe. Pilot had some crazy ass shit going on. Yes, the preview looked ridiculous, but the pilot was very good. Adding John Noble later in the season as well.

Oh look, the Broncos are about to march down the field again.

Is Fringe worth finishing? I sort of lost interest and never watched the last season

Is Fringe worth finishing? I sort of lost interest and never watched the last season
The final season of Fringe was ... different. I was glad they were able to wrap things up and it's always interesting when showrunners get a chance to sort of go off the reservation a bit, but it was definitely out there.

Bowser

1233378_627934040591324_1735566510_n.jpg

Cam Newton
Athlete · 694,166 Likes
Glad to bring a W to ‪#‎PantherNation‬! Big thanks to our fans, and this week especially to Nehemiah all the way from Colorado! Nehemiah, I appreciate your kind words and pics of you doing your thing on the football field! Keep it up! I am happy to announce you as my SUPERFAN of the Week, and will be sending you this signed UA football. Take care my man!

P.S. I'm sending you an extra football so you and your Dad can play catch now that he's back from deployment! Please thank him for his service in the Army.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....183658721685527.64278.161257063925693&type=1

Cam is such an egotistical selfish douche lol amirite guise?

To get McFadden invloved, we gotta establish Pryor as a threat and run some out of the pistol. If we don't do that, McFadden will be stuffed because our oline isn't good enough to open holes as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom