• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Just one step closer to drafting Marcus Mariota!

Chip Kelly is all...

keikaku-means-plan-lol-fansubs-anime-STVcCA.jpg

Well, it looks like KC is well on its way to becoming the surprise team of the year that so many pundits predicted they would be.

Good on them, AFC Worst will be pretty interesting this year.
If interesting means "Denver destroys everybody except KC, KC wins a wild card, Raiders and Chargers suck ass", then yes. It will be pretty interesting.

Hartt951

If interesting means "Denver destroys everybody except KC, KC wins a wild card, Raiders and Chargers suck ass", then yes. It will be pretty interesting.
I wouldn't be so sure. All 4 teams have the ability to beat each other on any given day. Sure, Peyton has been on a God-tier level the first two games, but Peyton has always had his off games throughout the season and the loss of Ryan Clady for the year will hurt.

All 4 teams have played good ball so far.

Godslay

Banned
still think the chiefs are frauds, not worried about them.

Hard to tell at this point. The offense is suspect, and I feel that it's going to be their Achilles heel once again. Get a decent defense to force 3 and outs on this team, and their defense will wear out against a decent offense, just like they did last year. True for any team though.

The D is good, but in all of the games, the Oline play has been piss poor. Coverage has been very good though. It's so hard to tell against these teams they've played. Jags are garbage, Dallas is mediocre, and Philly feast or famine so far. I'm not going to say their frauds, but they are still a flawed team, mainly due to that anemic offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom