• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
If interesting means "Denver destroys everybody except KC, KC wins a wild card, Raiders and Chargers suck ass", then yes. It will be pretty interesting.

Chiefs have narrowly beaten 2 mediocre teams and one 1 really bad team and have next to no offense. Might wanna wait a while before you proclaim them a wild card contender.

Cards started out 4-0 last year and we see what happened there.

eznark

Banned
Chiefs have narrowly beaten 2 mediocre teams and one 1 really bad team and have next to no offense. Might wanna wait a while before you proclaim them a wild card contender.

Chiefs are in the AFC, three more wins and they had a wild card locked down.

Why are they doing a Tomahawk Chop? Do the Chieefs usually do that?
Pretty sure both they and the Braves stole it from Florida State.

The Cards were pulling dudes out of the crowd to play QB, it was obvious they were going to collapse. Chiefs don't really look great, but they look better than most of the AFC.

Quikies83

BUk6zNMCAAAZ0Jz.jpg

LOL gatoraid in week 3

This was our Superbowl. We surpassed last year's win total.

True, but you're severely underestimating how easy our schedule is this season. We should hit 8-8 easily.

LordCanti

I was afraid we wouldn't win three games all year and I'm shocked that we've won three straight. The offense is still limping along without our TE's, and Bowe is barely involved at all, but if we can get it the fuck together, we might have a shot.

Godslay

Banned
I wouldn't be so sure. All 4 teams have the ability to beat each other on any given day. Sure, Peyton has been on a God-tier level the first two games, but Peyton has always had his off games throughout the season and the loss of Ryan Clady for the year will hurt.

All 4 teams have played good ball so far.

Clady's a big loss for sure. Scheme will change slightly, more help on the left side via TE/RB IF Clark can't hold it down on his own. Basically means a WR comes off the field. It gives the offense less fire power, but it's not like losing the QB. It can be managed, and the offense will still be effective. Everyone acts like no one is on that side, Clark looked good in the preseason, and he made the team as swing tackle for a reason.

I feel like Bionic tonight.
Why the defense was never going to be good this year but the offense has looked great against every team except for the 2nd best D in football. Eagles wont play another D that good. The NFC East is horrible 8-8 will win it for sure.

njean777

Man I was excited for the eagles this year, but after these last two games I have lost hope, thankfully I always got Houston to restore it. Although, Houston likes to tear at my heartstrings so much.

njean777

wait what

What what? I am from Houston, so of course I like the Texans, the eagles have been my favorite team though when we didn't have a team at all for like 10 years. So I always go for both the eagles and now, since their inception, the Texans.

Is that weird?

Hartt951

Clady's a big loss for sure. Scheme will change slightly, more help on the left side via TE/RB IF Clark can't hold it down on his own. Basically means a WR comes off the field. It gives the offense less fire power, but it's not like losing the QB. It can be managed, and the offense will still be effective. Everyone acts like no one is on that side, Clark looked good in the preseason, and he made the team as swing tackle for a reason.
Didn't you guys pick up another tackle to fill the void also?

Not saying losing Clady is a game changer, but it does give everyone else a little better shot.

squicken

2012 NFL-GAF offseason rule change allotted for a poster to have both an NFC and an AFC team. That's why Colts-age signed squicken and why I'm conflicted when my Seahawks play my Colts in week 6 or whatever.

Happy to be aboard the Luck Truck!

2012 NFL-GAF offseason rule change allotted for a poster to have both an NFC and an AFC team. That's why Colts-age signed squicken and why I'm conflicted when my Seahawks play my Colts in week 6 or whatever.
Per the rule, I would like to formally pledge my 2013 AFC allegiance to the Bills.

We're allowed an NFC team?

Also, a big :jnc to the entire NFC East. You are officially the worst division in football. Congratulations.

i said all along alex will neither win nor lose a game for you. he's not a bad QB to have when you have a decent D and a running game. i realize you could say that about quite a few QB's but there are also a lot of QB's out there who wouldn't be 3-0 this year as the chiefs starter.

just need the chiefs to get to 8-8 and then we get another 2nd rounder! do it alex!

Godslay

Banned
Didn't you guys pick up another tackle to fill the void also?

Not saying losing Clady is a game changer, but it does give everyone else a little better shot.

Winston Justice for depth, pretty standard move when a guy goes down.

It is a game changer to a certain degree. You can leave Clady over there by himself, and know the blindside is protected. Now we have a guy who is somewhat unknown, and not truly game tested. If he can't protect effectively, he'll require help, which limits some other options. We'll just have to wait and see.

Peyton has also had some pretty mediocre left tackles before from what I understand, and he's had great seasons with them, so I think if Clark is anywhere close to decent we will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom