• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Denver already circumvented the salary cap multiple times...why not a piss test?

Did the deferred payments count against the cap?

Furthermore, cheating via spygate was a threat to the integrity of the game itself while deferring payment to Elway and TD (which helped to provide some cash relief for the new stadium) are hardly equivalent.

h1nch

In 10-15 years when teams are using marijuana as the foundation for treatment of chronic pain for their players we're all going to look back on this era and laugh.

squicken

JayGlazer
@JayGlazer
Aldon Smith could enter rehab as early as this week. Those close to him and team are concerned about him and are pushing for it in order for him to get help. Has already been discussed

Definitely. Get help and take your time Aldon

Godslay

Banned
In 10-15 years when teams are using marijuana as the foundation for treatment of chronic pain for their players we're all going to look back on this era and laugh.

I think at some point our whole society will look back on the era of outlawing marijuana and laugh. It's coming.

Fantomex

La Canfora says Mark Ingram will seek a trade.

ixuZXMCEHE2Su.gif

where to, the CFL? bwahahahaha

Bowser

rick_bonnell: ESPN radio saying there's a rush of money in Las Vegas on the Giants over the Panthers.

I think it was Panthers -1 as late as Friday, it's currently at Giants -3

BigAT

"If you're a Browns fan, how do you feel right now?"

Strahan: "About the same as you've felt the last 20 years?"

:kave :kave

jakncoke

Banned
Reuben Droughns (/ˈdroʊnz/; born August 21, 1978) is a retired American football running back who is currently the assistant coach for the Serbian team Vukovi Beograd

lol man, its funny to see where retired players find their way in life

Syrinx

Reuben Droughns (/ˈdroʊnz/; born August 21, 1978) is a retired American football running back who is currently the assistant coach for the Serbian team Vukovi Beograd

lol man, its funny to see where retired players find their way in life
Hey I remember that guy.

squicken

I've got Sunday Ticket but it is still nice that Fox is showing the Dallas game in Houston. Usually they don't want to go head to head with a Texans game but glad they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom