• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9707976/von-miller-denver-broncos-urine-collector-tried-cheat-test

The player shining a spotlight on potential flaws in the program is Miller, whose initial diluted sample counted as a positive test and led to notification of his four-week suspension under the NFL's substance abuse policy. While Miller's reps and the NFLPA were prepared to fight the suspension vigorously in the appeals process, sources said the NFL, NFLPA and Miller's representatives became aware the Broncos linebacker and the collector involved worked together in an attempt to help Miller avoid a failed test.

Sources said the collector worked in Miami, where Miller spends offseason time, and the collector reveled in knowing the Broncos linebacker while being, according to a source, "star struck." It led, sources said, to the collector's willingness to substitute another person's urine specimen for Miller. It might have worked, sources said, had a second collector not discovered that Miller was not in the city where his collection was supposed to have taken place.

Yes he is

BigAT

Pretty sure your team sucks a big fat one too bro.

You should be joining the hug party instead of taking a shit on DM. Tebow knows that we won't be this kind a few hours, take advantage while you can.

They certainly do suck, but I'm hoping Carolina sucks even more so I can delude myself into believing the Giants are legit for at least one week.

The road to 1800 takes another blow. Who could have possibly predicted that Reggie Bush wouldn't make it through a full 16 games?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Due to knee injury, Lions RB Reggie Bush is not expected to play today vs. Washington. He is expected to play next week.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow, what a complete moron.

Doesn't this open him up for further discipline?

ShaneB

Yay Sunday, let's go Seahawks!
Please make the game at least a little interesting Jags.

Also Dexter will finally be over and I can move on from that trainwreck. Time to watch the UFC card from last night.

bionic77

They certainly do suck, but I'm hoping Carolina sucks even more so I can delude myself into believing the Giants are legit for at least one week.

The road to 1800 takes another blow. Who could have possibly predicted that Reggie Bush wouldn't make it through a full 16 games?

Due to knee injury, Lions RB Reggie Bush is not expected to play today vs. Washington. He is expected to play next week.
The one thing that shit teams are great at is finding a way to disappoint you by doing things you would assume would be impossible for an average NFL team to accomplish. And they are impossible for the average team but for shit teams like yours and mine there are no limits to what they can achieve.

Like turning the ball over 15 times against the Romos, or choking to Geno Smith, or making the Bungles almost look competent.

My experience at the Greater Cincinnati Area Packerfest 2013 (formerly known as Cincinnati Oktoberfest) has me thinking it's going to be a very pro-GB crowd at the stadium today.

My prediction: 31-10 Green Bay.

Bowser

Man if the NFL had evidence of Von trying to cheat the system, they should have knocked him out for the whole year. He's lucky to only get 6 games for that.

bionic77

My experience at the Greater Cincinnati Area Packerfest 2013 (formerly known as Cincinnati Oktoberfest) has me thinking it's going to be a very pro-GB crowd at the stadium today.

If you guys can run it on them the way you ran it on us and Dalton stops sucking I can see it being pretty close.

Of course the Packers don't suck as much as we do so probably not!

Tom Penny

Hope they do better

WRs-480x294.jpg

Go Pats !!!

Greg

Man if the NFL had evidence of Von trying to cheat the system, they should have knocked him out for the whole year. He's lucky to only get 6 games for that.
Yeah, I agree.

ez is wearing his Bengals Zubaz to the game

Rodgers injury and 38-28 Bengals

So Gronk most likely not playing today?

Well, I'd rather have him recover completely anyway. Just hope the offense can get in sync today.

knicks

Trent Richardson has three kids? Holy shit.....his first was when he was 16, and his second was in college.....Imagine going through all of college with that. Alabama must have taken care of him well.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
Cleveland fielding offers for and open to trading WRs Josh Gordon and Greg Little. At least one team has made a quality offer for Gordon.

Pats?

Browns covet Texans free-agent-to-be RB Ben Tate. Should Cleveland land Tate, it would have him and Indy's first-rd draft pick in place of Richardson.

d6674f1bf7e8ff4da023383a10683c29.gif

cdyhybrid

Yep. But people only care when the Pats get "unfair" advantage.

After all you'd know suck indeed. Watching the Steelers over the last couple of games you should be an expert.
One idiot trying to circumvent the rules != franchise-wide systemic cheating though.

jakncoke

Banned
quality offer to Gordon? why? he is 1 screw up from a year suspension. thats seems real risky and top it all off he's not even that good so.. what am i missing here?

Vio-Lence

Banned
worried about the Bears game at Pitt tonight. Cutler has been awful against the 3-4 teams since coming to Chicago. Hopefully that changes under Wonka Trestman.

marc-trestman-willy-wonka-bennett.jpg

squicken

Guess Gordon is up for auction. Wonder if the Patriots make an offer knowing he is one strike for a one year ban. Also, CLE is sooooo tanking. chud has a locker room problem until proven otherwise on the field

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions need a receiver like Gordon right now. NEED.

Also,

Adam Schefter: Reggie Bush not playing today.

NFL Network: Start Reggie Bush in fantasy today!

harSon

Banned
Help me in fantasy!

I'm conflicted on what to start in my fantasy league.

Fitzgerald killed me last week with his lack of production, and he's still hobbled this week, so I'm not sure if I start him. My other WRs are DeAndre Hopkins (who's currently my flex), Colston, Cecil Shorts and Emanuel Sanders (Julio Jones is already starting.

I'm also conflicted on the RB front. Maurice Jones Drew has completely fucked me over two weeks in a row, so there's no way in hell I'm starting him this week. My options are Lamar Miller, DeAngelo Williams and Bernard Pierce, but Ray Rice is a gametime decision so I'm not sure if Bernard Pierce is even a factor.

MechDX

Help me in fantasy!

Fitzgerald killed me last week with his lack of production, and he's still hobbled this week, so I'm not sure if I start him. My other WRs are DeAndre Hopkins (who's currently my flex), Colston, Cecil Shorts and Emanuel Sanders (Julio Jones is already starting.

I'm also conflicted on the RB front. Maurice Jones Drew has completely fucked me over two weeks in a row, so there's no way in hell I'm starting him this week. My options are Lamar Miller, DeAngelo Williams and Bernard Pierce, but Ray Rice is a gametime decision so I'm not sure if Bernard Pierce is even a factor.

Not a FF guy but Hopkins vs that Ravens secondary with Dre playing opposite him?

Help me in fantasy!

Pierce. From what i've heard Rice is too hobbled to start. Keep an eye on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom