• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You can't 'demand' shit like this. Bucket has given us great OPs, but those take a lot of time, can't blame the guy for not wanting/being able to do that every week. And expecting every OP to be of the quality he delivers isn't totally realistic.

If you want a great OP and don't like the ones you're getting now, do it yourself.

Let's be honest, the NFL doesn't pay as well as R*.

Let's be serious, someone claim the op for next week.

eznark

Banned
Eh, if your problem is that your offense is so good that it scores points quickly and easily so that your defense is back out on the field, well that's probably a good problem to have. It just means this team will be scary good if/when they get a league average defense.

I can tell you with confidence and experience that it is not.

THU, SEP 26
49ers @ Rams

SUN, SEP 29
Ravens @ Bills
Cardinals @ Buccaneers
Steelers @ Vikings
Giants @ Chiefs
Colts @ Jaguars
Seahawks @ Texans
Bengals @ Browns
Bears @ Lions
Jets @ Titans
Redskins @ Raiders
Eagles @ Broncos
Cowboys @ Chargers
Patriots @ Falcons

MON, SEP 30
Dolphins @ Saints

Drakeon

I have a sinking feeling we're going to go 1-3 :( We never do well on Thursday (although, who does?) and it's a road game. Plus, the Rams certainly had us figured out last year. PROVE ME WRONG HARBS.

Fox318

THU, SEP 26
49ers @ Rams

SUN, SEP 29
Ravens @ Bills
Cardinals @ Buccaneers
Steelers @ Vikings
Giants @ Chiefs
Colts @ Jaguars
Seahawks @ Texans
Bengals @ Browns
Bears @ Lions
Jets @ Titans
Redskins @ Raiders
Eagles @ Broncos
Cowboys @ Chargers
Patriots @ Falcons

MON, SEP 30
Dolphins @ Saints

harSon

Banned
Hopefully Wheaton apologizes for screwing Rooney's daughter too. It'd be nice if he could have more than 8 snaps.

This is the week that the Giants turn it around. The march to 13-3 starts Sunday!

Jesse-Pinkman-Crying-Breaking-Bad.gif

Giants/Steelers Super Bowl! I believe!

I can tell you with confidence and experience that it is not.

hehe

If no one wants to step up I can start working on NFL Week 5 IOTI Official Home of the NFL Fanime Club now. Cajunator, I need chibi versions of all the QBs by Friday.

ShaneB

huzzah new thread!

I had a dream last night the Texans won the game vs the Seahawks, the wierd thing being that they played the game at 10am est and I missed it :(

I'm also going to get familiar with past Seahawks history and watch the short yearbook films from here, figure I'll just start back at 2000 and watch up to last years.

Patriots7

Over the course of the next four weeks, New England is going to be exposed.

Might as well start drinking to numb the pain.

:(

Fox318

Guys...I just want Gruden back. I just want my coach back. :(

You want Gruden back?

Lolololololol

Schiano is a good coach. Bucs just have a shit owner who cares more about Wayne Rooney than Josh Freeman.

Also Freeman sucks Taco dick

I'm just joking. I can't think of any other reason we wouldn't attempt to utilize a potentially dazzling young WR within an offense that sucks horse ass though. Maybe he grabbed Tomlin's wife's ass?
The only thing I remember him doing in the last game is dropping a pass.

Colasante

Interesting hypothetical trade proposed on this week's BS Report: Texans trade Schaub and a 1st to the Steelers for Roethlisberger. Who says no? Probably both teams, but seems like it would be a win-win.

More details of Burleson accident

Detroit Free Press said:
Detroit Lions receiver Nate Burleson’s season is in jeopardy after he broke his arm in two places in a single-car accident on westbound I-696 at about 2:25 a.m. today in Farmington Hills.

Burleson was driving a 2009 GMC Yukon SUV when he was distracted by pizza falling off his front seat, according to Michigan State Police Lt. Michael Shaw. He lost control of the car and struck the center median wall.

Burleson, who was wearing a seatbelt, was transported by emergency medical responders to a local hospital, a police statement said.

Burleson, who leads the Lions with 19 catches through three games, is scheduled to undergo surgery later today. He was returning home from watching Monday Night Football with teammates at the time of the accident.

Police say alcohol was not a factor.

Top Bottom