• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Pimpwerx

who?

you mean the fucker who inherited a set team, systematically ruined it with bad drafts and replacements and is now 0-4?

yeah biiiiiig mistake. we are in your division, having montana and steve youngs love child with lombardi coaching wont help you win it. know your place

You probably didn't get the memo. This is our year. You're gonna be crying into your New England clam chowder not once, but twice this season, when noodle-arm Brady gets Tannethrilled. PEACE.

I personally prefer demonic Drew Brees.

jPojpbLgXQIbv.png

It all makes sense now.

Pimpwerx

Why dont the Dolphins wear orange jerseys anymore? I remember they play New England on MNF wearing them and picked Brady off after he threw it from sitting down.

The new logo came with new unis. Orange has been minimized in all the designs. Probably for the better. I love the new look. PEACE.

who?

you mean the fucker who inherited a set team, systematically ruined it with bad drafts and replacements and is now 0-4?

yeah biiiiiig mistake. we are in your division, having montana and steve youngs love child with lombardi coaching wont help you win it. know your place

I think the bigger choke job was giving Belichick GM responsibilities. Systematically shitting the talent away for years, the fans eating their shit to make the Bills seem like a powerhouse, constantly losing in the playoffs due to garbage talent.

He did draft Edelman though. Hall of Fame career.

I think the bigger choke job was giving Belichick GM responsibilities. Systematically shitting the talent away for years, the fans eating their shit to make the Bills seem like a powerhouse, constantly losing in the playoffs due to garbage talent.

He did draft Edelman though. Hall of Fame career.

Whats the Steelers excuse for being the worse team in the league?

Lunchbox

Banned
You probably didn't get the memo. This is our year. You're gonna be crying into your New England clam chowder not once, but twice this season, when noodle-arm Brady gets Tannethrilled. PEACE.

you and the rest of the heat culture pink hats will be out of this thread by half time when bounties put 30 on you in the first quarter

have your anime ready so you can join frankman in the pony thread

Top Bottom