• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Pimpwerx

Why are we paying Wallace big money, so stupid.

Nobody expected 3-1 with this stretch of games, we are fine.

3-1 through the toughest part of our schedule. Yeah...haters be damned. Now if we struggle the rest of the way, it'll be demoralizing. But I can see us going on a nice little run once we get past Cinci.

And if there was any doubt before, it's been completely erased. This one is finished. Goddamn. PEACE.

Mr.Swag

Banned
3-1 ain't bad.
It's a whole fucking lot Better than we would've done against these teams last year.
Shit. The rest of our schedule is full of wins.

Dolphins are definitely going to the playoffs. Wildcard tho.

Lunchbox

Banned
7ukggP1.jpg

Pimpwerx

3-1 ain't bad.
It's a whole fucking lot Better than we would've done against these teams last year.
Shit. The rest of our schedule is full of wins.

Dolphins are definitely going to the playoffs. Wildcard tho.

Not so fast. Pats still got Broncos, Bengals and us twice. I'm not writing off our chances at the division by a long shot. NE has looked like shit against worse teams. At least we're getting destroyed by one of, if not the best team in the NFC. PEACE.

xnipx

Browns colts falcons was the toughest part of the dolphins schedule this year? Lol I see 6 more losses on the rest of the schedule easily

Damn this is ugly. Well I won my fantasy game cause of Brees so it's not all bad for me. I had wished the dolphins would keep up.

The worst part is that this is the nations first look at the dolphins and to show up like this is embarrassing. We are much better than this, I think...

Damn this is ugly. Well I won my fantasy game cause of Brees so it's not all bad for me. I had wished the dolphins would keep up.

The worst part is that this is the nations first look at the dolphins and to show up like this is embarrassing. We are much better than this, I think...

Texans-GAF can relate. In fact, next Sunday is the next butt whooping for Houston, so everyone will forget about Miami then.

The only good thing I can take from this game is hoping that the team can recover and learn from some of these god awful mistakes

Godslay

Banned
Not so fast. Pats still got Broncos, Bengals and us twice. I'm not writing off our chances at the division by a long shot. NE has looked like shit against worse teams. At least we're getting destroyed by one of, if not the best team in the NFC. PEACE.

It will be interesting to see how the Pats look against the Saints as well. If the Pats continue to play so-so, the division might be close if the Phins can get it together.

beast786

Through 1/4 of the season, no lions opponent has run the ball on 3rd down.

Lions still the top 3rd down defense in the NFL at 21%. #3 is the Niners at %31. Giants are dead last at %50.

UNCMark

Banned
It will be interesting to see how the Pats look against the Saints as well. If the Pats continue to play so-so, the division might be close if the Phins can get it together.

Thanks to Belichick, Pats rarely get blown out like this. Happened against SF last year, but he still managed to make it a game.

Top Bottom