• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

JCizzle

He will be our Kalvn Jonson.

but seriously I'm happy we finally put him out there compared to the likes of a Backup FB just for special teams.....also James is out there....we need some athletic folks, instead of having our FBs and 3rd string TEs running WR routes.

What, the designed plays to Bruce Miller not doing it for you?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
oh god wtf is with the awful music and do people in St.Louis even like it in St.Louis?

I honestly expect next week when they show Cleveland the chick will just start laughing halfway through the song as they pan around the sadness that is the city.

Zeke

Times have changed(i have no idea)

San Antonio would be terrible. There no way people would switch off Texans/Cowboys and be Rams fans
Texan fans in SA are pretty rare Cowboys fans on the other hand we're every where but I think people would squicken to the home team. The city has been wanting a team forever now I think we could pull it off

Afrikan

man that stadium was so quiet...i'm sure it'll get louder now with us on offense.. but man it seem like some Japaneses MMA event.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Why does this game look like it's being broadcast from 1987? That stadium looks like such a piece of shit.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
ERRERRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAT A RUUUUUUUUUUUSH! Is what I think every time Laurinaitis makes a play.

Top Bottom