• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Jeff-DSA

If the Dolphins win on Monday night, do we get to start hearing ESPN debates about whether or not Tannehill is the best young QB in the league? I'd love some positive Dolphins hyperbole.

BigAT

If the Dolphins win on Monday night, do we get to start hearing ESPN debates about whether or not Tannehill is the best young QB in the league? I'd love some positive Dolphins hyperbole.

Has Tannehill even gotten any endorsements? Number of commercials is the sole metric for judging young quarterbacks right now.

Godslay

Banned
He can take pictures with sick kids all he wants, but he posts it on his social media like, "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME IM SUCH A GOOD PERSON"

This has to be one of the worst posts I've seen in this thread in awhile. Congratulations. I understand a bit of cynicism, but damn. People are too fucking negative when someone does something positive. Makes people look like mouthbreathing assholes when someone is like, "Hey look at that asshole helping people, hurdurhur. Gonna go bait now."

/rant

Sorry Jabee but the Broncos beating the Eagles has to be the surest thing this week followed by Indy over Jags.

No.

Lunchbox

Banned
god Monday can't come soon enough so the addy snorters stomp the shit out of Miami and let then know their place in this world

these heat culture cunts are worse than the jets

Soroc

Wasn't getting any play over in the fantasy thread so I thought I'd go to the pros in the official football thread as I'm desperate for advice this week:

Looking for some advice with a NON-PPR 3WR league. Its been a rough season so far for me and really need a win

Should I start Tavon Austin tonight or Kendall Wright?

I haven't watched much of San Fran this year so not sure how well Austin is going to do. I think Wright may be matched up against the Jets Kyle Wilson who stinks! But he may be replaced by Jets corner Walls who has played better this year.

My other receivers going this weekend are Eric Decker and Donnie Avery

My RB question is should I start Lamar Miller or Le'Veon Bell. My other starting RB is Trent Richardson

Godslay

Banned
Wasn't getting any play over in the fantasy thread so I thought I'd go to the pros in the official football thread as I'm desperate for advice this week:

Looking for some advice with a NON-PPR 3WR league. Its been a rough season so far for me and really need a win

I haven't watched much of San Fran this year so not sure how well Austin is going to do. I think Wright may be matched up against the Jets Kyle Wilson who stinks! But he may be replaced by Jets corner Walls who has played better this year.

My RB question is should I start Lamar Miller or Le'Veon Bell. My other starting RB is Trent Richardson

You'll get better advice in the thread dedicated to fantasy.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662129&highlight=fantasy+football

Good luck.

Looks like you posted there already.

PM Frankman, he'll help you.

squicken

Austin gets targets but not yards. They just don't use him well. Dunno about Wright

BigAT

P Will inactive

Uh...the opposite of that? Unless Queen Flanagan is wrong.

@Alex_Flanagan: Patrick Willis is active for the 49ers despite groin injury. Great news for 49ers tonite against rams.

Edit: Looks like she was.

‏@Alex_Flanagan: Sorry guys. Patrick Willis is out. Sorry my bad

MechDX

Barwin_original.gif

squicken

Uh...the opposite of that? Unless Queen Flanagan is wrong.

@Alex_Flanagan: Patrick Willis is active for the 49ers despite groin injury. Great news for 49ers tonite against rams.
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers
#49ers inactives: LB Willis, CB Asomugha, WR Harper, QB Daniels, WR Moore, G Looney and FB Marecic.

Also that shit Pead is inactive for STL

squicken

Austin has a lot of drops as well though. Highest % in the league iirc.

I mean he is 5'8" and like 175 lbs and they are using him like he's Amendola. He's not going to thrive when LBs hit him as he catches the ball. Bradford has issues but Austin's production is on Schotty.. It seems like a good coach would find ways to get him matched on LBs and safeties or run some screens

Godslay

Banned
I mean he is 5'8" and like 175 lbs and they are using him like he's Amendola. He's not going to thrive when LBs hit him as he catches the ball. Bradford has issues but Austin's production is on Schotty.. It seems like a good coach would find ways to get him matched on LBs and safeties or run some screens

I've yet to see him in a regular season game. Just saw that stat pop up somewhere. Definitely seems like a guy that needs a bit of space to work with.

Wes

venison crêpe
K0vbt7H.gif

Tony Grossi ‏@TonyGrossi
#Browns DC Ray Horton: Our defense, we probably have only 50% of it in. There’s bigger and better things to come.

0Hpmal0.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
So it's looking like our starting RT will not be playing in Houston. Unlike losing Okung, this might actually be a good thing, given how Bowie and Bailey are shaping up.

And Breno sucks.

Top Bottom