• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Gigglepoo

Is there a way to legally stream tonight's game? I do have Comcast and NFL Network at home, but I'm at work and want to watch the game.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Atrocious pizza to go with atrocious football. Nice setup you got there.

image.php

Wow, that sucks man, sorry to hear that. I hope it heals up for you quickly!

damn. Get well soon man.

Get well soon!

Damn, that sucks. Good luck.

Speaking of which, I was just going to make a post about Holt's finger. Can they not fix that?

Sucks man. Stress fracture? How?

edit: Holt has said they would have to fuse his bones to fix his fingers and he'd lose range of motion and functionality, so he just keeps them like that

that's why when roethlisburger roofies fat girls he goes on top, not bottom

learn something from you QB next time

Damn dude, get well soon.

dunking too hard?

good luck with the recovery

Still better than a dislocation! Get better. We'll start a fund to send you some deer antler.

Thanks bros. Funny story, I broke it bracing myself for a fall. If I had just fallen without trying to break it I would have been fine.

eznark

Banned
In college Graham Harrell fractured his hand in 9 places and shattered two fingers getting sacked. This happened in the first half. He didn't miss a play and ended up going 42-50 in the game. The next day he was in surgery for six hours.

Jay Cutler left the biggest game of his life because of a slight knee strain.

Lololol

Zeke

Rams have the ugliest dankest dungeon of a stadium wtf kind of lighting is that. Our high school teams play in better setups

Afrikan

JON BALDWIN FUTURE
DROPS

Hey, at least it beats fuck nut Kyle.

He will be our Kalvn Jonson.

but seriously I'm happy we finally put him out there compared to the likes of a Backup FB just for special teams.....also James is out there....we need some athletic folks, instead of having our FBs and 3rd string TEs running WR routes.

Pimpwerx

God doesn't want me to watch a full Niners game this season. I'm about to drive 50 miles to go buy a heavy bag and gloves. Hopefully one of the FM stations has the game. PEACE.

Top Bottom