• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

eznark

Banned
It was whatever show they have on now with Sharper and the New England Juicer.

You know if you just suck it's one thing. But not giving a fuck is the thing that grinds

811343216.gif

Remember when I told you Jared Cook is a pussy?

Boose

You know if you just suck it's one thing. But not giving a fuck is the thing that grinds

811343216.gif

Commented on this when it happened. Was told before the season by Titan fans that the dude has no heart for the game and this play and other like it show that to me.

cdyhybrid

I actually think the NFLN coverage is pretty good (outside of the shitty opening). It's just that the games themselves are usually shitty.

Good to hear those were some horrific screams

Mike Silver said:
Just walked to the bus with joe staley. He's fine. Hearing his fellow linemen goof on him for his initial reaction to injury was priceless. For about 15 seconds, Staley thought he'd broken his ankle. He yelled, 'it's broken!' Thankfully he was mistaken. Hilarity ensued

What a big baby.

The rams need to pass to Tavon more

why? he doesn't get open and when he gets the ball in his hands he's not decisive about making a move. rams keep force feeding him little dump offs and screens and that is why he has 20+ catches this year but most of those catches have been meaningless.

in niners news, i thought kap looked ok overall. missed some open receivers but he made some nice throws and had no bad mistakes. he needs to stop keying in on one receiver because a good defense will make him pay

Hopefully they look as futile as the Rams did today.

cards are about the rams level in most phases. the only spot i'd put them above the rams is QB and WR. the only thing that scares me about the cards is palmer has a good arm and fitz is still good. but they have a shitty o-line, no running game and a so-so defense

cdyhybrid

cards are about the rams level in most phases. the only spot i'd put them above the rams is QB and WR. the only thing that scares me about the cards is palmer has a good arm and fitz is still good. but they have a shitty o-line, no running game and a so-so defense

Agreed, luckily for us their strength matches up against ours. I think Sherm and the improved pass rush will be enough to keep Fitz in check.

squicken

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo
Rams are 1st team with 19+ rushes & 18 or fewer rushing yards since 2008 Rams (19 Rush, 14 Rush yds in Week 12 vs Bears).

I'm not sure I've ever seen a team rush for less than a yard per carry. I'm sure I have but I can't really remember it

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Commented on this when it happened. Was told before the season by Titan fans that the dude has no heart for the game and this play and other like it show that to me.

It was whatever show they have on now with Sharper and the New England Juicer.

Remember when I told you Jared Cook is a pussy?

Oh man I feel so justified in my off season Cook bashing.

Don't miss you at all Cookie!! Mwahahahahaha!!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Wait, the 18 yards rushing for the Rams was for the whole game? I had thought it was just for a quarter or half or something.

lol

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Also, this is the first time I've watched the Niners postgame wrap-up on the local Comcast sports network - they have Dennis Green on as one of their analysts. Didn't think I'd see him again.

cajunator

Banned
You guys. I love you.
I love the fun shit talking and the gifs. I love fmts rants and Chans insults.
you guys are the fucking best.
except you gata.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
He had really slipped his last few years and I guess I thought he needed a scene change. Finnegan and Cook just suck. It's like a big F U from the state of Tennessee

I mean, it wasn't really just his last few years. The league has changed around him completely and he has always been unwilling to change. Even when we went 13-3, we were still one and done in the playoffs because Jeff Fisher sticks to fisherball and won't change scheme, won't change anything. That entire year we were bailed out by our suffocating defense and lucky play managing with some great power running. Still can't get you past anything that isn't a scrub. It doesn't win play off games.

It really doesn't help that Bud Adams has sucked as a meddling owner for the better part of this last decade, pulling for Vince etc etc, but at the same time, Fisher really does stick to his guns. Even when they miss.

Cook absolutely sucks. As a TE, the man can't block and doesn't even seem to understand football. Even the catches he did make in TN, every one was a fucking circus catch, regardless of how perfectly placed the throw was. So glad he's moved on.

And Finnegan, I love you. I will never say a bad thing about you. You may be getting older, but you will always be a favorite. Just like Mason.

Or he's just an overrated ass coach.

There was something to be said about having stability at the position, to be sure. That and he really always seemed like a class act around Nashville. No problems with the man at all.

In the end, it always seems like an unwillingness to change with the league around him.

Okay I'm done.

Jets, I'll see you on sunday. Get ready, Geno. Casey is coming for you.

Fox318

I mean, it wasn't really just his last few years. The league has changed around him completely and he has always been unwilling to change. Even when we went 13-3, we were still one and done in the playoffs because Jeff Fisher sticks to fisherball and won't change scheme, won't change anything. That entire year we were bailed out by our suffocating defense and lucky play managing with some great power running. Still can't get you past anything that isn't a scrub. It doesn't win play off games.

It really doesn't help that Bud Adams has sucked as a meddling owner for the better part of this last decade, pulling for Vince etc etc, but at the same time, Fisher really does stick to his guns. Even when they miss.

Cook absolutely sucks. As a TE, the man can't block and doesn't even seem to understand football. Even the catches he did make in TN, every one was a fucking circus catch, regardless of how perfectly placed the throw was. So glad he's moved on.

And Finnegan, I love you. I will never say a bad thing about you. You may be getting older, but you will always be a favorite. Just like Mason.

There was something to be said about having stability at the position, to be sure. That and he really always seemed like a class act around Nashville. No problems with the man at all.

In the end, it always seems like an unwillingness to change with the league around him.

Okay I'm done.

Jets, I'll see you on sunday. Get ready, Geno. Casey is coming for you.
The entire New York Snack Exchange is gonna come after you.

Can you dig it?

Top Bottom