• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BVVyOQ1IYAAWjEG.jpg

Jared Allen watching from the stands.

And I don't think Londoners understand tail gating. Why are you in the stadium watching warm ups? You're supposed to be outside, eating too much food and getting cuevas'd.

eznark

Banned
BVVyOQ1IYAAWjEG.jpg

And I don't think Londoners understand tail gating. Why are you in the stadium watching warm ups? You're supposed to be outside, eating too much food and getting cuevas'd.

They pack stadiums to watch 0-0 soccer. Warm-ups for football must seem like an action packed adrenaline rush.

d[-_-]b;84014781 said:
:(, you know you don't mean yay, all you'll see is that non-existent o-line, run game for negative yards, weak pass rush... it's pain to watch...

You'll regret saying this after the game actually starts.

Oh you people of little faith! We're winning today. There is no other alternative to this scenario.

We're not but I expect to be highly entertained watching Jim Cordle try to block Dontari Poe.

jakncoke

Banned
Hey Ryan Harris is starting at LT! You should be excited

Hito just give me that avatar now please.

Harris is a devout Muslim.[2] Before finding his faith, he was raised in the church of Unitarian Universalism, at Unity Church Unitarian in St. Paul. In the summer before attending Notre Dame, Harris was featured on the MTV show True Life in a documentary entitled "I Want the Perfect Body", back in 2003.

TV Star, recipe for success Mech. Cheer up!

Redskins-Raiders you wooden shoe wearing feminine mongrel.

You're getting rather creative with your insults today. :jnc

The battle of no QBs. Pryor or a healthy IRGIII could make it watchable, but those are gone. What else is there to watch between to terrible teams with no standout players?

Join us shirtless brother.

Seems like the most fun option. Wanna see what Hoyer can do, and watching AJ Green vs Joe Haden should be fun too.

Fox318

BVVyOQ1IYAAWjEG.jpg

When you are under massive camera surveillance all of the time they don't want to risk the government thinking that their tongs are a weapon.

Bowser

MikeGarafolo: Josh Freeman will not be on the sidelines today, either. Per a source, he's been told to watch from a suite.

LOL

TV Star, recipe for success Mech. Cheer up!

holy shit I watched that episode of True Life! Wow, that was 10 years ago...I remember him eating a shit ton of burritos to bulk up for playing O-Line at ND...a job Fatman would have loved.

MechDX

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 1h
Of all the players I've seen arrive at stadiums, I've never seen someone look as tough and focused as J.J. Watt did moments ago.

At least we have that

Konka

Banned
This is my first week watching the NFL from Europe. Will be odd to watch the Eagles at 10:25pm. Let's go Andy Reid, take down the giants!

I'll be up later than most of you this week.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mingo getting first start today because of injuries

Holmgren/Heckert era: A string of failures

Battle of Ohio! HoHoyer!

Brandon Weeden (1st rd), Trent Richardson (1st rd), Montario Hardesty (2nd Rd)

All gone or going to be gone, all high picks taken by the previous regime.

Possibly going out as well Greg Little (2nd Rd)

Dayuuummmnnnn.

This is my first week watching the NFL from Europe. Will be odd to watch the Eagles at 10:25pm. Let's go Andy Reid, take down the giants!

I'll be up later than most of you this week.

Where in Urop are you? I can't watch the Pats tonight because I have class again tomorrow morning :(((((

Hey we shoot out our speed cameras here buddy.

HuTftCg.jpg

USA USA USA

The NSA just checks the GPS sensor in your phone to see how fast you're going.

Just played a bit of Guitar Hero after I don't know how many years.

I'm a bit rusty, but it's still so much fun.

Are you any good? I kinda suck, I never made it past hard and ever there I can't play all the songs.

Konka

Banned
Where in Urop are you? I can't watch the Pats tonight because I have class again tomorrow morning :(((((

The NSA just checks the GPS sensor in your phone to see how fast you're going.

Are you any good? I kinda suck, I never made it past hard and ever there I can't play all the songs.

Warsaw. I wont be watching the sunday night game either.

jakncoke

Banned
Just played a bit of Guitar Hero after I don't know how many years.

I'm a bit rusty, but it's still so much fun.

Best thing about Guitar Hero was the degenerates that'd go up to actual guitar players and act like they could transition to guitar like nothing and be awesome because they got awesome scores on the hardest songs.

Top Bottom