• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It is a bittersweet day of football for me. I'm glad the bengals won but Tom Brady is my favorite QB and I wanted his streak to continue

ScW3n2P.gif

First game of the season? Might want to look up from the fantasy stat sheet and join us here in the real world.

The Broncos game was the second game of the season. We opened against the Cowboys.

Peyton's stat line in the first game of the season surpasses anything Eli has done this entire season so far. Eli has been an interception machine since game one.

Revolver

Plenty of blame to go around for this one.
1. We handed them 7 points to start the game.
2. We passed on a FG for 3.
3. AWFUL call by the refs that gave Chiefs 7.
4. Britt dropped a sure TD right in his gut.
5. Fitz being Fitz.

jakncoke

Banned
George Blanda in 1962 passed for 42 int, in his first 5 games of that year he had 15 ints. Eli through 5(assuming he doesnt throw another) is at 12

Patriots7

Patriots really need Gronk back soon. He will open up a lot for other guys.
That's a lie that all New England fans keep telling themselves.

Tom Brady is just out of sync with his entire offense.
For as much as people have been citing the drops of the receivers, a lot of his throws have just been plain bad.
And it's not as if his receivers are having problems getting open, this is some of the best separation I've seen NE wideouts get in a while.
Not only that, he has completely missed open receivers numerous times in all 4 games.

The playcalling is also questionable.

The return of Gronk still means that Brady has to be able to hit open receivers, which he honestly does not seem to be able to.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I really hope Schoob brings his A game tonight and by A game I mean plays like shit. Go 49ERS! help push Schoob out of town quicker.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GG Hawks fans. This was an amazing game.

Meanwhile:

I hope you fuckers keep Weeden for ten more years.

i want you to know i was rooting for the colts!

this is the 3rd seahawks game i have seen a decent amount of and wussle will pass from within the pocket maybe a handful of times per game. really incredible that the seahawks are able to make their offense work in that manner

That's a lie that all New England fans keep telling themselves.

Tom Brady is just out of sync with his entire offense.
For as much as people have been citing the drops of the receivers, a lot of his throws have just been plain bad.
Not only that, he has completely missed open receivers numerous times in all 4 games.

The playcalling is also questionable.

The return of Gronk still means that Brady has to be able to hit open receivers, which he honestly does not seem to be able to.

He's routinely hit open receivers the entire season and they've done nothing but drop passes. Even his go to guy Edleman dropped four or five passes today, including a red zone drop. Brady hasn't been perfect, but his receiving core is at the top of the NFL in terms of drops.

Colasante

Luke Joeckel out for the year. A week after trading Eugene Monroe. Sucks for Joeckel, but it seems the Jags' plan is working to perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom