• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
The timing of the INT was terrible. Granted it's a team game, and a loss is usually on more than one person, but when you consider how good he looked the entire game, to all of a sudden look rattled and shaky and make a crappy throw into coverage like that late in the 4th fits the definition of a "choke" pretty well.

Eh, seems to me that he made one bad decision the whole day. If that's choking then I'll take it every time. Romo was the best QB today, the defense needs some work.

Granted, Romo needs to not make that 1 bad play, and take a sack instead.

That was the most hilarious NFL game ever.

Tony Romo turns uses hacks before the game, turns on God Mode and goes off for 500 yards and 5 TD's and gets blamed for the loss in a game which the Dallas defence gave up 51 points.

no one exclusively blames him for the loss. but the fact is he had the ball in his hands in a tie game with 2 mins left and had a god awful turnover

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Somebody bust out the pic.

cDGPI.png

zychi

Banned
That "one bad play" by Romo today wasn't his fault. It was a zone defense, and the linebacker made a great diving INT. It was a great defensive play, and less of a Romo-straight to the DB- INT

We might be the definition of mediocre but we do it in exciting fashion!

I hate that Romo's one mistake had to come there. It'll just feed the shitstorm he always gets

Yeah as much as I would usually put a loss on Romo he balled out today. Outplayed the best QB this season and put up the points to keep up. Wish the D would have made a couple of stops at least. Happy we won't have to play them again until the Super Bowl
=P
. Let's take the East Cowboys!

Yeah as much as I would usually put a loss on Romo he balled out today. Outplayed the best QB this season and put up the points to keep up. Wish the D would have made a couple of stops at least. Happy we won't have to play them again until the Super Bowl
=P
. Let's take the East Cowboys!

It's the law of thermodynamics.
He can't play so good without equally fucking up. It's just plain ole physics.

bender

What time is it?
Holy fuck I hate the Cowboys fans I have added on Facebook. "draft a qb" Like why the fuck is no one looking at our defense. They haven't been able to stop anyone since the Rams or the Giants. They played terribly against the Chargers, now the Broncos.

The defensive line is an issue and it's probably not going to get better. Ware's health is really worrisome.

Bowser

Another spectacular Panthers implosion.

Blow the whole team up...keep Kuechly, Lotulelei, Johnson, Kalil, Olsen...everyone else can kick rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom