• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Banned
2013-10-0616_31_07.gif

Look at the open receiver.

That is a make able throw. His foot got caught underneath a linemen so he could not drive the ball. You can see the ball floating and hanging a little, when usually that is a strike.

zychi

Banned
That was more a spectacular play by the linebacker than a terrible play by Romo IMO.

The "from the qb's eyes" view shows the db come up late, and the cb on the right of the TE is covering someone else. Besides the dump to the rb, it was the right throw. Great play by the lb, like you said.

Cousteau

Even without the foot problem
That would not have been completed.
The gif to me shows it would not have been caught even if it was a bullet pass.the rb was wide open in space...in a tied game. .late.

I think redskins win next week too.
At least cover.

Spinluck

Both Peyton and Romo accounted for 5TDs. Pretty equal imo, Romo just didn't come through on the most important drive. Still played a Madden level game. Holy shit.

zychi

Banned
Cowboys should have allowed broncos to score earlier so they would at least get the ball back and score

you dont play that way during the game. if they got a turnover or held them to a field goal, its a different ending. i hate when tv people say shit like this AFTER the game is over.

you dont play that way during the game. if they got a turnover or held them to a field goal, its a different ending. i hate when tv people say shit like this AFTER the game is over.

People were saying it DURING the game. It's the smart thing to do. The only other option is to let them run down the clock and kick a chip shot FG. In a game where Romo had 500 yards passing, I'd take my chances down 7 with about 90 or so seconds left than the odds of blocking a 20 yard FG. Hind sight has nothing to do with it. Play the odds.

Godslay

Banned
People were saying it DURING the game. It's the smart thing to do. The only other option is to let them run down the clock and kick a chip shot FG. In a game where Romo had 500 yards passing, I'd take my chances down 7 with about 90 or so seconds left than the odds of blocking a 20 yard FG. Hind sight has nothing to do with it. Play the odds.

Sure, but would you do it right after an interception?

zychi

Banned

OR, you could have kicked the XP instead of attempting 2 point conversions.
OR you could have had a stop on defense
OR you could get a takeaway.

it's stupid to to question shit, you have no idea what's going to happen. romo couldve thrown a taint as soon as they got the ball. the KR could've fumbled. it's dumb. stop being like espn with stupid couch coaching.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
i have a treat for you guys tonight. i will be watching the game alone and will be posting in the thread all night!

you're welcome!

Sweet, we can cuss at each other!

Tom Penny

Well Brady sucked causing offense to suck even more than it has already been sucking. At least Miami lost. Graham gonna go ham on the Pats next week. Romo being Romo was to be expected. That was maybe the only shot at beating Denver in a game this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom