• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

methodman

Banned
I've been really disappointed with Kap's play so far this year. Dude has been a one read qb and teams now have enough tape on him to see it. If you put a spy on him, and cover Boldin / VD with double coverage, he won't do shit. He rarely even passes to our RB's/FB's who are left wide open.

He really needs to step it up.

Bowser

Two late games? Cards and Panthers that no one wants to see and a Denver game that will be over by half time? Damn Obama

I think Cards/Panthers could be a sneaky good one.

I'm excited to see our front 7 go up against Palmer and that o-line.

It's very disturbing how Pats fans are obsessed with the looks of their players.

I would take an entire team uglier than Suggs if they could win games.

140824.jpg

roethlisberger_hat.jpg

Ben-Roethlisberger2.jpg

squicken

I think Cards/Panthers could be a sneaky good one.

I'm excited to see our front 7 go up against Palmer and that o-line.

Arians has flaws, but as time goes on, it's clear he was the smartest person in Pittsburgh during their run. He'll let Palmer take shots while he attacks your secondary. Palmer is looking really rattled so that probably won't work too well, but they have a good defense at least

I've been really disappointed with Kap's play so far this year. Dude has been a one read qb and teams now have enough tape on him to see it. If you put a spy on him, and cover Boldin / VD with double coverage, he won't do shit. He rarely even passes to our RB's/FB's who are left wide open.

His accuracy has been suspect to. Basically he regressed to preseason year 1 Kap...In his defense though, receivers outside of Boldin and VD haven't exactly been able to get open nor be sure handed (Kyle Williams being the main culprit...this has to be the season that we finally pull the plug on him.).

Milchjon

Fact. I also have a better beard and piercing eyes.

Also, just saw the Donte Whitner name change thing and thought it said he was changing it to "Hitler". The truth isn't much better.

You want us to do BaltimoreLarry appreciation posts with tons of pics?

Us Pats fans are pretty good at this kind of thing.

julian edelman the scumbag who sexually assaulted a woman? doesn't surprise me that there are other patriots involving in malfeasance

The New England Patriots are a paragon of the community sir! They would NEVER consort with murderers and woman beaters!

...Except when they do, but that's besides the point!

DoubleTap

I'm guessing he's been told not to run. This has always been his fallback. Take it away and he gets happy feet and not go through his reads. He needs to play like Alex "checkdown" Smith. The coaches need to make him a game manager and just take occasional shots downfield (something he's better at than Smith). Takes the pressure off of him to win every game. It also doesn't help that he's wound up so freakin' tight. You can clearly see it in his face everytime they show him on the sidelines.

cdyhybrid

Brian Nemhauser ‏@hawkblogger 48s
The moment when Safety @DonteWhitner realizes his name change was a mistake
"S Hitner"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom