• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, my team name is Barkevious Mingo’s Mum. I just think Barkevious Mingo is the greatest name I’ve ever heard, and the fact that his mum invented that name is also amazing. And in that league I have the Cleveland defense as well, and they had an amazing game the other day against Buffalo, so I’m incredibly grateful to the Cleveland defense, Barkevious Mingo and his mother.

daniel radcliffe on how he choose his fantasy name. dude is a big NFL fan apprently

http://deadspin.com/harry-potters-fantasy-football-team-is-named-barkevio-1442239180

rando14

congrats to tony on 200

His brother's name is better --- Hughtavious.

ibpVfeJa7y2fwE.gif

holy shit

Biggest memory of him is dominating UW last year in LSU. Good God that kid was just beasting.

AGH DONT REMIND ME lol :(

Godslay

Banned
Family business has a website, they want to take that website and move it to another domain. Sounds easy enough? Problem is the websites are run by a person extorting them out of money and they're afraid of doing anything because of a vindictive attack that could, likely, kill their business. They also want an in store barcode inventory system created that can connect to their website store as it's automated, but I'm unfamiliar in that area and unsure how complicated it would be to connect the two.

What stack is their website based upon?

Ditka needs an interface like this
HBRJUY8gXMiGByFFuMzS6P1I5onhx83hbkopV6pJhAorUb9hPX-EEsmBwE4K0BbmWCY=h900-rw

I'd use that :)

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Fuck me we are bad.

At least at this rate I'll get to see all of the baseball till we choke that shit too.

Fucking Atlanta Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom