• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

Fun with Pro Football Focus:

"Two of the bottom 3 QBs in @PFF's rankings so far were in the Super Bowl 9 months ago."

"Right now our top ranked left tackle is Nate Solder (+13.2). In second spot is Michael Roos (+10.2) & 3rd Cordy Glenn (+10.0)."

"24.8 QB rating. 2nd lowest in the league. RT @BOwens31: What about QBs targeting Talib? Where does he rank?"

Solder the #1 left tackle! Talib the #2 cornerback! Go Pats!

snacknuts

we all knew her
I have a couple friends who live in the Pacific northwest and are HUGE Seahawks fans that came to Indy this week for the Colts/Seahawks game. The wife and I are trying to get tickets to go with them. Expecting a Colts L, but I hope I'm wrong.

Milchjon

Fun with Pro Football Focus:

"Two of the bottom 3 QBs in @PFF's rankings so far were in the Super Bowl 9 months ago."

"Right now our top ranked left tackle is Nate Solder (+13.2). In second spot is Michael Roos (+10.2) & 3rd Cordy Glenn (+10.0)."

"24.8 QB rating. 2nd lowest in the league. RT @BOwens31: What about QBs targeting Talib? Where does he rank?"

Solder the #1 left tackle! Talib the #2 cornerback! Go Pats!

Can we take bets on when they get injured?

Kacar

original.gif

jmdajr

I have a couple friends who live in the Pacific northwest and are HUGE Seahawks fans that came to Indy this week for the Colts/Seahawks game. The wife and I are trying to get tickets to go with them. Expecting a Colts L, but I hope I'm wrong.

Colts L would be helpful!

For real though if Indy wins up there the AFC is practically locked in.

bionic77

I don't normally think of douchebags but I was in a Starbucks in Harrisburg and everyone on their laptop was using a Dell, making me wonder what would lunchbox do?

Would he pull out his iPhone and tell them to get out of the computer ghetto?

I figured there would be a reversion toward the mean with Flacco's play this year. His performance in last year's playoffs were: a) extraordinary; b) lucky; and c) extraordinarily lucky.

Milchjon

Ohhhh I hope the Browns beatdown those stupid ass Bills something fierce, beat em so bad they relocate to LA and I can stop hearing about how much they suck.

You know they'll end up in Toronto and you'll be contractually obliged to cheer for them. Just like I'll have to make the Jags my second team when they end up in London.

LevelNth

Banned
Mmm mmm mmm. Kessel extension, just the way to start the Leafs season.

This is my most favoritest time of year, between the Leafs and football, I'm watching sports 6 nights a week!

ku-medium.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You know they'll end up in Toronto and you'll be contractually obliged to cheer for them. Just like I'll have to make the Jags my second team when they end up in London.

They will never come to Toronto, you can take that to the bank. NFL doesn't want corporations owning teams, plus no one up here will cheer for them.

Only way a team in Toronto would work is if it's an expansion team with no background to any other team. Apparently we have a crapload of Patriots fans up here, do you expect any of them to root for the team that used to be the Bills?

Hell naah.

Colasante

Sounds like Dobson avoided major injury. He still has neck and back pain though

They have no receivers on the practice squad, so I wonder who they'll bring in if Dobson can't go on Sunday. Maybe they'll bring back Kamar Aiken or Quentin Sims, I guess, but that wouldn't be very encouraging. Tiquan Underwood is a free agent too, I'd like to see High Top Fade again.

MechDX

Dallas is giving up 21.2 per game. I expect Denver to come close to doubling that. Thinking 38.

Can Dallas keep up? Probably not.

I'm feeling a 38-24 game.
every team has a down game. When it happens no one really knows.

Why you play the game.

Tom Penny

Sounds like Dobson avoided major injury. He still has neck and back pain though

That hit was cringe worthy. I hope Gronk plays this week since it's a conference game. They have 2 catches for 31 yards from the TE spot the entire year when they were easily number 1 when jail bird was playing along with Gronk.

Greg

how many Packers will be out or go out with hamstring problems this week.
What's the over/under
They will be healthy and win by 35!

I had a dream the Packers lost to the Jags last night. Rodgers had a chance to win on the final drive, threw a perfect deep ball to Jordy, and one of the defenders ripped it right out of his hands after he caught it.

rando14

They will be healthy and win by 35!

I had a dream the Packers lost to the Jags last night. Rodgers had a chance to win on the final drive, threw a perfect deep ball to Jordy, and one of the defenders ripped it right out of his hands after he caught it.

image.php

jbug617

Banned

Did you wake up sweating or laughing?

What is this I don't even...

I probably should have come to vent earlier. SF has been on the brain lately... some plans go great (Late A's playoff game Friday)...

As for the Niners game...

61bc8deaff1711e2adbf22000aaa04d4_7.jpg

I already see the slo-mo clip playing in my head right now, with classical music playing in the background, as the Niners return a pick 6 to win the game, and at the same time I'm getting stabbed by a NIners fan, who rather than off me immediately... does it slow so I have to watch the entire play go down...

Some plans go bad... Alcatraz is closed because of this stupid government shit.

Best weekend ever! I'll either die trying to break into Alcatraz, die at the A's game, or die at the Niners game.

I'll pour a 40 out at your funeral friend!

every team has a down game. When it happens no one really knows.

Why you play the game.

This is a Peyton Manning led team. They typically haven't had many down games even going back to his days in Indy.

Some food for thought: Lots of people have been claiming that the Broncos haven't played anyone and while there have been two games against teams that are really bad, the Ravens and the Raiders have had pretty good defenses outside of their games against Denver.

In games not against Denver, the Raiders and Ravens have given up an average of 18 and 12.7 points per game, respectively. Against Denver, they gave up 37 and 49 points, respectively. If not for the game against Denver, the Ravens would be number 4 in scoring defense and the Raiders would be number 11.

Greg

Did you wake up sweating or laughing?
I woke up mad, and then I thought it through.

It was weird because I wasn't watching the game on TV or in the stands. I was like a Madden camera. I think it's what I get for making fun of next-gen Madden yesterday.

It's terrible. I think I managed to make a character (who knows if it survived Social Club being down). Then spent about an hour stuck in various lobbies and loading screens.
Hopefully it'll be smooth by the time I finish the SP stuff. The game is long, I've played for over 40 hours and I still have about 10 missions to go. Did you spend much time screwing around or did you stick to the missions mostly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom