• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

haslam.gif

Bond villain

Haha damn this would be a great multipurpose gif if the text wasnt there

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Nice missed facemask there. Not that it matters.

UberTag

Number of targets for CJ Spiller tonight = ZERO out of 40

Clearly I must be stupid. The coaches clearly know better than me.

LJ11

Number of targets for CJ Spiller tonight = ZERO out of 40

Clearly I must be stupid. The coaches clearly know better than me.

You don't see any trip formations with the back to the strong side to create a quad look ala the Saints, quick hitters o the RB.

Unlike Gailey they can't get the ball to the backs in space. They also can't run from the gun even though they want to pass from it w/ 3 wide. They don't have much of a pass game out of run based formations, but do a better job rushing out of those formations. Ran into so many 8 man fronts tonight. They're stilling figuring things out on that side of the ball.

Learned nothing about the teams tonight too.

Godslay

Banned
I still think Flanagan looks good. Maybe it's the old in me. She's tall too.

Please don't use that gif against me for this one...

Trey

Learned nothing about the teams tonight too.

Was gonna say that the run game put in work on another top 3 rush D team, but Spiller got half the yardage in one play, so it's pretty superficial.

The line is getting decent push, all the same.

LJ11

Was gonna say that the run game put in work on another top 3 rush D team, but Spiller got half the yardage in one play, so it's pretty superficial.

The line is getting decent push, all the same.

I think they can smash it when they go undr center, but they don't have the TE to stretch the field. Chandlers a poor blocker too, so they use Smith a lot. When you see Smith and Summers in the game you know what's coming. Used Smith a lot the last two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom